Day 1 : Hanoi - Halong bay (L, D).
07:45 - 8.30 am: Picking up guests from hotel/stay and starting to drive to Ha Long Bay 10:30 Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way. 12:45 - Evening: Boarding Alova Gold Cruise & Cruising on the bay.
- Welcome mocktail. - Safety briefing & check in cabin. - Lunch with Vietnamese dishes. - Kayaking & swimming at Ti Top Island or relaxing. - Cooking class and happy hour.
19: 30 Dinner with Vietnamese dishes & enjoying a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing.
Day 2: Halong bay - Hanoi ( B, L).
07:00 - 9.30 am:
- Wake up call. - Captain Breakfast. - Visiting Sung Sot cave.
09:30 Check out the room and clear the bills 10:00 - 12.30:
- Our chef shows how to carve vegetables into flowers. - Disembarking the cruise. - Lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
12:30 Get on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi. 14:00 Short stop to stretch the legs. 16:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Old Quarter.
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi.
- English speaking guide for the duration of the trip.
- 2 bottles of water per person in the bus.
- All entrance as indicated in itinerary.
- 1 hour kayaking.
- Squid fishing available after 6PM.
- Cooking class.
- Visiting Sung Sot cave "Amazing Cave".
- Visiting Ti Top Island.
- Full day on smaller cruise around stunning Halong Bay.
- Kayaking , swimming on the second day.
- Visit pearl farm.
- Complementary bottle of water in cabin and Welcome Mocktail Drink.
- Vietnamese lunch [2x].
- Vietnamese dinner [1x].
- Captain Breakfast [1x].
- Safety instructions on board.
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance & service charge.
- Tips, personal expenses.
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 4:00pm & 5:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact me to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
Alova Gold Cruise Halong Bay infomation
Drifting south from Vietnam’s north coast in a wooden junk, your eyes will be riveted on what, at first, appears to be a jagged wall of emerald green. After an hour or so the wall swallows you up, and you find yourself in a fairyland of otherworldly limestone peaks, jutting from the water at sheer angles – this is Ha Long Bay, one of the most spectacular places in the whole of Vietnam.
From Guilin in China to Thailand’s Phang Nga Bay, the limestone towers of the bay are by no means unique, but nowhere else are they found on such an impressive scale: an estimated 1969 islands pepper Ha Long Bay itself, with a further two thousand punctuating the coast towards China. Local legend tells of a celestial dragon and her children, sent by the Jade Emperor to stop an invasion, which spat out great quantities of pearls to form islands and razor-sharp mountain chains in the path of the enemy fleet. After the victory the dragons, enchanted by their creation, decided to stay on, giving rise to the name Ha Long (“dragon descending”), and the inevitable claimed sightings of sea monsters.
Harmonious Asian style! That’s is the way we create an unconventional sail in order to bring a world of most comfort and romance for all the tourists – who are indeed luckily to have the chance coming to one of the most unique & spectacular beauty of the world – naming Vietnam’s Halong Bay!