- Welcome mocktail. - Safety briefing & check in cabin. - Lunch with Vietnamese dishes. - Kayaking & swimming at Ti Top Island or relaxing. - Cooking class and happy hour.19: 30 Dinner with Vietnamese dishes & enjoying a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing.
- Wake Up Call - Preparing your daily back pack for full day kayaking (something warm and dry to wear, trouser, swimming suit, sun crème, sunglasses, money, camera). - Captain Breakfast. -Visiting Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave).09.15 - 16.00: Small boat for discovering untouched Halong bay:
- Boarding a small boat for full day kayaking & relaxing. - Cruising& kayaking in Ha long Bay & visiting Fishing village. - Barbecue Lunch, relaxing and visiting Pearl farm.16:00 Recheck in Alova Gold Cruise. 18:00 Cooking Class. 19:30 Dinner with Vietnamese Cuisine.
- Wake up call - Captain Breakfast09:30 Check out the room and clear the bills. 10:00 - 12.30:
- Our chef shows how to carve vegetables into flowers. - Disembarking the cruise. - Lunch with Vietnamese dishes.12:30 Get on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi. 14:00 Short stop to stretch the legs. 16:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Old Quarter.
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi.
- English speaking guide for the duration of the trip.
- 2 bottles of water per person in the bus.
- All entrance as indicated in itinerary.
- 1 hour kayaking.
- Squid fishing available after 6PM.
- Cooking class.
- Visiting Sung Sot cave "Amazing Cave".
- Visiting Ti Top Island.
- Full day on smaller cruise around stunning Halong Bay.
- Kayaking , swimming on the second day.
- Visit pearl farm.
- Complementary bottle of water in cabin and Welcome Mocktail Drink.
- Vietnamese lunch [3x].
- Vietnamese dinner [2x].
- Captain Breakfast [2x].
- Safety instructions on board.
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance & service charge.
- Tips, personal expenses.
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 4:00pm & 5:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact me to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
Alova Gold Halong Cruise infomation
Alova Gold Cruise Halong I & II welcome you on board, timber junks built in 2011 those combine classic beauty with modern comfort. Aiming to serve small groups and families, we limit numbers of rooms up to 9 each. That means you will have your privacy and will not be disturbed by lots of passengers. We equip our cruises with all basically necessary facilities to make sure your safety and comfort with room service, food and beverages, entertaining & sunbathing area, kayaking, squid fishing. All above are our personal services coming from all crew members and tour guide who escorting you for the whole trip. We guarantee your satisfaction.
Harmonious Asian style! That’s is the way we create an unconventional sail in order to bring a world of most comfort and romance for all the tourists – who are indeed luckily to have the chance coming to one of the most unique & spectacular beauty of the world – naming Vietnam’s Halong Bay!
– Individually controlled Air-Conditioning Wardrobe
– Hot and Cold Shower Complimentary Bottled Water
– Toilet Slippers
– Toiletries Fire Extinguisher
We offer a wide range of fun activities as exploring cave, kayaking, swimming on beach, mountain climbing, squid fishing, cooking demonstration and flower…