Day 1 - Arrive Siem Reap ( D )
Arrive in Siem Reap and transfer to hotel. Siem Reap is the base for exploring the fabled temples of Angkor, the ancient capital of the Khmer empire. On arrival begin a tour of the temples that includes the early-Angkor era temples of the Rolous Group - Preah Ko, Ba Kong and Lo Lei. In the afternoon continue to the South Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon, the Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Return to hotel after watching the sun set at Phnom Bakheng. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2 - Siem Reap ( B, L, D )
After breakfast spend the morning on an extensive tour of the magnificent 12th century Angkor Wat; Ta Prohm Temple, embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers. In the afternoon continue to Srah Srang, Banteay Kdei, the fabulous and the small twin temples of Chau Say Tevoda and Thommanon, Grand Circuit taking in the temples of Pre Rup, East Mebon, Neak Poan and Preah Khan.. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3 - Siem Reap ( B, L, D )
After breakfast depart for a full day excursion to overgrown and rarely visited Beng Mealea Temple, which served as a model for the more famous Angkor Wat. Continue to the unique riverbed carvings at Kbal Spean (River of 1000 Lingas) for a picnic lunch. On the way back to Siem Reap visit the Citadel of Women, Banteay Srei and finally Banteay Samre. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4 - Siem Reap ( B, L )
After breakfast enjoy a short walk through a tranquil and typical Siem Reap neighborhood before continuing to Tonle Sap Lake to board a local boat for a cruise through the floating villages (best from July to February). In the afternoon visit to Siem Reap market and/or the workshops of Artisans d’Angkor (wood and stone carving) and/or the Silk Farm at Pouk before transferring to Siem Reap Airport for departure flight CambodiaTripAdvisor can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
Trip Included :
- Transported by A/C car or van
- English or French-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- 3 nights hotel accommodation based o¬n twin/ double sharing with daily breakfast
- Mineral water and wet towel
Trip Excluded :
- International flights : Hochiminh city ( or Hanoi ) - Phnom Penh//Siem Reap-Bangkok
- Other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Airport tax & personal expense
- Tips to guide, driver
- Cambodia visa fee ( Visitors can obtained visa upon arrival at US$ 21 with 2 photos ).