- Day 1 Arrival in Hanoi
- Day 2 Hanoi City tour
- Day 3 Hanoi - Halong bay (overnight on boat)
- Day 4 Halong Bay - Hanoi
- Day 5 Hanoi - Fly to Hue
- Day 6 Hue City Tour & Boat Trip
- Day 7 Hue - Hoi An Tour
- Day 8 Hoi An - Free day
- Day 9 Hoi An - My Son Holyland
- Day 10 Hoi An - Fly to Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnel
- Day 11 Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta
- Day 12 Mekong - Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 13 Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Day 14 Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap Tour
- Day 15 Angkor Temple Complex Tour
- Day 16 Siem Reap - Departure
- Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon: Or still called Saigon, the dynamic heart of Vietnam, the city of crowding, business and also history.
- Siem Reap : A very famous name with the Angkor, an incredible complex with numerous temples and Hindu decorations.
- Cu Chi Tunnels: A legendary maze during the war
- Mekong Delta/ Can Tho: The typical area of the lowland, we cruise in the floating markets, villages and the small canals to discover the lifestyle of Mekong People
- Hue: The old capital and world cultural heritage site, touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties
- Hoi An : The charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on Cua Dai beach and walking around the old streets of Hoi An Town or still call Hoi An Old Quarter, one of cultural heritage in the world.
- My Son : Holy Land – also called Angkor Wat in Vietnam Hanoi : Capital of Vietnam with solemnest buildings like Temple of Literature and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi After the flight we will be transferred to accommodation in our hotel. Tonight we will have a meal in one of the fine restaurants in Hanoi. Today Dinner included
Day 2: Hanoi City tour Site visited: Ho Chi Minh Complex, Ba Dinh Square, Temple of Literature, Ethnology Museum, Hanoi’s Old Quarter, Water Puppet Show In the morning we will visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, His House on stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the outside of the Presidential Palace and the Temple of Literature which was Vietnam's first University. In the afternoon we will go to the intriguing Ethnology Museum followed by an hour on a cyclo (a pedal rickshaw) being taken round the old quarter of Hanoi. Then we can enjoy the ancient and unique water-puppet show.Notes: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum opening time: Open from Tuesday to Thursday and weekends from 8 Am to 11pm. Closed on Mondays and Fridays. The mausoleum is closed for two months of the year, usually October and November, when Ho Chi Minh’s body is maintenance.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay Site visited: Halong Bay, Caves In the morning we depart Hanoi for Halong Bay. When we are there we cruise in this secluded bay, marveling at 3000 limestone peaks that emerge from the emerald water. We have opportunity to visit spectacular limestone cave, swim from our boat, and especially we can do kayaking to explore the hidden charm part of the bay. Overnight on Junk Cruise. Today Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included.
Day 4: Halong Bay - Hanoi Site visited: Hallow Caves, Islands In the morning we do some more kayaking to explore Luon cave and from here we are kayaking toward Turtle islet, Human Head islet, and the Saddle islet. After having lunch on boat we will leave Ha Long for Hanoi. Today Breakfast & Lunch included. Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam has so much to offer visitors, is one of the most visited of the Vietnam. Halong Bay is famous internationally, and is recognized as a World Heritage by UNESCO.
Day 5: Hanoi - Fly to Hue Transfer via: Vietnam Airline Site visited: Hue Citadel, Imperial City, Forbidden Purple City This morning we catch a one-hour flight to Hue. Arriving Hue we can look forward to exploring the superb sights of the city. In the afternoon we explore the Citadel, the Imperial City and the Forbidden Purple City. Today Breakfast included.
Day 6: Hue Site visited: Perfume River, Thien Mu Pagoda, Tu Duc Tomb, Dong ba market This morning we make our way down to the Perfume River to embark on a riverboat journey. We visit the Thien Mu pagoda (the Pagoda of the Heavenly Lady). After that we continue to the elaborate Tu Duc tombs of the Nguyen emperors. On our return we visit Dong Ba market. Today Breakfast & Lunch included.
Day 7: Hue - Hoi An Site visited: Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass, Cham Museum, Marble Mountain, My Khe Beach, Hoi An town We travel through the high pass of Hai Van with its spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean en route to Hoi An. On the way we also visit Cham museum, My Khe Beach and the marble village. In the afternoon we will enjoy a walking tour of the Old Town with its narrow, winding streets, visiting the Fukien Assembly Hall, the 200 year old Tan Ky house, the Japanese covered bridge, the Hoi An Museum and the handicraft workshops. After that we are free to go shopping, go to the nearby beach, or even have some clothes made which can be picked up the very next day. Today Breakfast included.
Day 8: Hoi An - Free day Today we are free at our leisure. Today Breakfast included. Hue is a province located in the northern part of Central Vietnam, is one of places which have many cultural heritage. Hoi An is a small town in Central Vietnam on the coast of South China Sea.
Day 9: Hoi An - My Son Site visited: My Son world Heritage site Today we visit My Son, a relic of the Cham civilization which dates back from the 4th to the 12th century. We will return at noon giving us more time to explore quaint Hoi An. We also can take part in a cooking class showing us how to prepare the best Vietnamese and Hoi An specialties. Today Breakfast included.
Day 10: Hoi An - Fly to Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnel Transfer via: Vietnam Airline Site visited: Cu Chi Tunnel We will take a short flight to Ho Chi Minh City early this morning, and after breakfast we will head for the legendary Cu Chi Tunnels. In the early afternoon we will return to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), a fascinating mix of old and new for us to explore at our leisure. Today Breakfast included.
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta Site visited: Mekong Delta: local house, orchard gardens, canal, cottage industries workshops We head for the mighty Mekong delta today. At Vinh Long town we will board a local boat so we can zigzag through the intricate waterways of the Mekong. We will lunch at a local house, stop to visit cottage industries and spend the night at the simple lodging of a local family in the Mekong delta. Today Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included.
Day 12: Mekong - Ho Chi Minh City Site visited: Cai Be floating market Our day will begin with a boat trip along the endless waterway of the mighty Mekong River to Cai Be floating market, one of the most beautiful floating markets in the region. After that we have chance to see how the local people making: pop corn, and rice paper. In the afternoon we go back to Ho Chi Minh, and the rest of the day at leisure. Today Breakfast & Lunch included. Mekong Delta is the southernmost region of Vietnam. It was formed by sediment deposited by the Mekong River. Ho Chi Minh City is the big tourism center in Vietnam, attracting a large of visitors to Vietnam.
Day 13: Ho Chi Minh City Site visited: Notre Dame cathedral, General Post Office, Formal Presidential Palace, Museum of War Remnants, Ben Thanh market. Today we tour around the city to visit the highlights of Saigon including: Notre Dame cathedral, General Post Office, Formal Presidential Palace, Museum of War Remnants, and Ben Thanh market. Today Breakfast & Lunch included.
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Riep Transfer via: Vietnam Airline Site visited: Rolous Temples group, hilltop temple Phnom Bakheng Today we bid farewell to Vietnam and after a short flight we arrive Siem Riep. In the afternoon we begin to explore Angkor with the Rolous group of temple before climbing to the hilltop temple of Phnom Bakheng for a spectacular sunset. Today Breakfast included.
Day 15: Angkor Temple complex Site visited: Pre Rup, East Mebon, Banteay Srey, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom After breakfast we drive out to the Pre Rup and East Mebon visit Banteay Srey (the Woman temple). In the afternoon we explore the majestic Angkor Wat - The Wonder of the World - a truly memorable experience. Today Breakfast included.
Day 16: Siem Riep Departure Transfer via: International Flight on your own arrangement Site visited: Pre Rup, East Mebon, Banteay Srey This morning we visit the ruins of Ta Prohm (the Jungle Temple) before heading to Banteay Kdei. In the afternoon, we will be transferred to airport for our departure flight home. Today Breakfast included.
TRIP PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private tour
- English speaking guide (other language upon your request)
- All accommodation on twin share basis with daily breakfasts.
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary (B- Breakfast, L- Lunch, D- Dinner)
- All A/C private for transfers and transport.
- Entrance fees and permits during guided time.
- Boat trip in Halong Bay, Hue, Mekong Delta
- Vietnam Airline (tax & service charge included):
+ Hanoi - Hue
+ Danang - Saigon
+ Saigon - Siem Reap
TRIP PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visas and visa fees.
- Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
1. In Hanoi : Hanoi Sky Hotel 3 star accommodation for Best Vietnam and Angkor
Hanoi Sky Hotel is ideally located in Hanoi’s iconic Old Quarter, close to tourist and cultural attractions as well as the city’s office buildings, making it an ideal location for leisure and business travelers.
2. In Hoi An : Pho Hoi River Side Resort 3 star accommodation for Best Vietnam and Angkor
Pho Hoi Riverside Resort’s location is very convenient. It only takes you a 5 minute-walk to the ancient town – the World Cultural Heritage, Hoi An market, post office, bank, beauty spots. Standing in the hotel terrace, visitors will have a panoramic view of the ancient town at night with twinkling lantern lights.
3. In Hue : Duy Tan Hotel 3 star accommodation for Best Vietnam and Angkor
Duy Tan Hotel is located in the center of the poetic city of Hue with 138 three-star rooms. Being well-equipped, Duy Tan Hotel is really a comfortable place for those who comes Hue for a sightseeing, relaxation, or business.
4. In Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon : Sapphier Hotel 3 star accommodation for Best Vietnam and Angkor
Decorated in an exquisite and elegant style, Sapphire hotel provides the most conductive spot for you to take a break from your busy days. International cuisine let our esteemed guests savor our food integrated with art, leaving you with an unforgettable experience.
5. In Sapa : Royal View Hotel 3 star accommodation for Best Vietnam and Angkor
Royal View Sapa Hotel is hotel and tours company based in Sapa with the head office is open 7 days a week and equipped with modern communication system allowing us to respond to all inquiries and bookings within 24 hours
6. In Dalat : Ngoc Lan Hotel 4 star accommodation for Best Vietnam and Angkor
The hotel was originally a cinema constructed during the early 1970’s. In 2007, Ngoc Lan hotel underwent major refurbishments, and was transformed into an internationally rated 4 star, luxury hotel.
7. In Nhatrang : Palm Beach Hotel 3 star accommodation for Best Vietnam and Angkor
Palm Beach Hotel is designed by modern architecture, but the simple, restrained; therefore without losing luxurious model from the house. Inside the campus is cool, suitable place for casual.
8. Hotel in Siem Reap : Steung Hotel 3 star accommodation for Best Vietnam and Angkor
The Steung Siemreap Hotel – Located in the French Quarter; Psah Chas (Old Market) retaining her true colonial French characteristics, wooden louvre french-windows, doors and wooden floors complete with wrought iron balconies
09. Cruise in Halong : Oriental Sails Cruise for Best Vietnam and Angkor
Built in 2007, as an ancient Vietnamese style, the junk boasts rattan & wooden furnishings, a multitude of windows for amazing views from the inside, and a panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of Halong Bay as a backdrop.