2 Days Halong Cruise on Bhaya Classic
Tour description: Discovery magnificent Ha Long Bay in style aboard Bhaya Classic, a luxury cruise vessel featuring 20 grand cabins furnished in classic Eastern style. A truly memorable experience awaits us on a cruise through this seclude Ha Long Bay. Deep in the tranquility of the natural seascape dotted with around 3,000 islands and rocky outcrops. Start our day with Tai Chi in the calm of a Ha Long Bay morning. We also have great chance to enjoy a divine culinary experience before taking in the serenity of the sun setting over the Bay. Bhaya Classic cruises take us away to the natural Wonder of The World, Halong Bay.
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
In The Morning you will be picked up at your appointed hotel in Hanoi. Then we will depart Hanoi for Halong Bay. Upon arrival in Halong Bay we will check-in at Bhaya Café in Halong City. We then transfer to our Luxury Bhaya Cruise, embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing.
After settle down our room we will savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
We will visit the fishing village by tender (30 minutes each) then return to the vessel for free time at our leisure or join one of the following optional activities:
- Discover the fishing village by local rowing boat
- Kayak into the village or swim near the boat
Optional onboard activities:
Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc,:
We also have chance to take a trip by tender to an isolated pristine beach for swimming, snorkeling, etc.
At around 17.00 Bhaya Classic will cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. We then can enjoy the “Happy Hour” & Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
At 19.30 our sumptuous Seafood Set-dinner will be served onboard. At 21.00 we can relax in our cabin or join the fishing program.
Overnight aboard Bhaya Classic
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Today we start our last day in Halong Bay again with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
At 07.00 the Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful islaands and islets like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
We will explore one of the largest and also the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay: the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot). The cave has three part with thousand of stalactites and stalagmites with different colors and shapes that definitely will stir your imagination
At 09.30 we will return to Bhaya Classic. The international Buffet brunch will be served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
At 11.00 we will disembark at Bhaya Café, Halong City. Then our driver will transfer us back to Hanoi. Our trip concludes.
Tour Price Included
Round trip private transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (shuttle van option available)
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Visit to fishing village by rowing boat
Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
Visit to Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave)
Buffet lunch; Set-dinner; Buffet brunch
Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
Tour Price Excluded
All airfares, hotels & visa arrangements
Kayak, beverages, spa and personal expenses
All services not clearly included
Roundtrip transfers by Bhaya Shuttle Bus from Hanoi to Halong
US$ 35.00 net per adult
US$ 25.00 net per child aged 2-12, free for child under 2
Depart daily at 08.30AM at 52 Hang Trong Str., Hanoi
If you wish to transfer by a private car, please contact us for details.
- Only one child under 5 can share the cabin with parents, free of charge.
- Children aged from 6 -11 will stay at another cabin with 75% charge of adult price.
- Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
- Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and Master Card.
- 2 Days Exploring Halong Bay with full day Kayaking
- 3 Days Exploring Halong Bay with full day Kayaking
- 8 Days La Marguerite Mekong Cruise
- 5 Days Phnom Penh – Saigon with La Marguerite
- 4 Days Saigon – Phnom Penh with La Marguerite
- 1 Day Mekong Queen to Cai Be
- 2 Days Mekong Queen to Cai Be
- 8 Days Vietnam Golf Getaway