Bhaya Cruise Halong 3 Days / 2Nights – Bhaya Legend
Tour description: Bhaya Legend, a new, luxury charter vessel featuring two plush cabins furnished in classic Eastern style. This Cruise will allow us to explore Ha Long Bay in style and in an exclusive privacy trip. A truly memorable experience awaits us on our private charter cruise through delightful Ha Long Bay. Revel in the tranquility of the natural seascape as we plot our own cruise around the 3,000 islands and rocky outcrops. Explore a remote fishing village to view the daily lives of the fisher folk. Kayak unspoiled lagoons, sliding past deserted white sand beaches and awesome limestone karst formations. We will take a great chance to enjoy a divine culinary experience before taking in the serenity of the sun setting over the Bay. Consult our booking manager for a Bhaya Legend charter cruise which takes us where we want, when we want within the magnificent area of Ha Long Bay.
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
In the morning you will be picked up at your appointed hotel in Hanoi. Then we will depart Hanoi for Halong Bay. Upon arrival in Halong Bay we will check-in at Bhaya Café in Halong City. We then transfer to our Bhaya Legend and enjoy a welcome cocktail while slowly sailing to Bai Tu Long, passing the setting for the movie Indochine, Mat Quy and Am Tich Islets. We will savor a delicious fresh seafood lunch on-board.
The Bhaya Legend will move on into Vung Vieng fishing village. Our cruise will be nestled among the limestone peaks, unaffected by ocean waves or strong winds. We will visit the village by kayak or small rowing boat to see the daily lives of locals up close. We will have opportunities to Swim; kayak the turquoise waters off the pristine white sandy beaches. We then will watch the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while cruising to the overnight the anchorage. In the evening we will have candlelit set-dinner onboard. After that we can retire in our cabin or join the fishing program.
Day 2: Halong Bay Discovery
Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise, the lapping waves, the fresh sea air, the gentle breeze or get up at our leisure. A hot breakfast is available on request. Depending on the weather, Bhaya Legend will cruise one of the following routes
Option 1 for Calm Sea
Bhaya Legend will head to Lan Ha Bay and Three Peach Beach where we can do swimming, kayaking & snorkeling on a pristine, private beach. We will have fresh seafood lunch is served aboard.
We will continue to discover Ho Ba Ham Islets, the most remote area in Lan Ha Bay and bordering the Gulf of Tonkin. We will visit the quaint fishing village and lagoon. And if it is possible we will do kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain (time & tide permitting).
The vessel then cruises to an overnight anchorage. We will have a set-dinner when you want and overnight aboard.
Option 2 for Choppy Sea
Bhaya Legend will head to Hang Toi Lagoon, one of the most beautiful in the whole of Ha Long Bay here we can enjoy swimming, kayaking & snorkeling. Our fresh seafood lunch will be served aboard. After lunch we continue on to discover Hang Trai Islet. We will visit the quaint fishing village. Later, we will climb Soi Sim Islet to contemplate the sunset from the top of the Bay. The vessel then cruises to an overnight anchorage. In The evening our set-dinner will be served when you want and overnight aboard.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
The crew will ready the vessel to sail to a destination of our choice. Choices include:
- Sightseeing at Sung Sot Cave, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay, here we will see thousand of stalactites and stalagmites with different shapes and colors.
- Hiking up Titop Mountain to get the panoramic view of Halong Bay; kayaking lagoon or swimming on a deserted beach.
Breakfast is served onboard. Then the Bhaya Legend will return to Halong city at 11 am. We will be picked up by our drive and transfer back to Hanoi. Trip concludes.
It depends on whether you would like to take a private tour or sit in coach tour, the price per person also varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, cabin types and your departure date. Please send us your requirements. Our online travel consultants will be at your service and help you make the most of your travel time and dollars!
Tour Price Included
Round trip private transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Shuttle bus option available)
Exclusive use of Bhaya Legend
Visit to local fishing village
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Free flow soft drinks
Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
2 Lunches; 2 dinners; 1 breakfast; 1 brunch
Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
Tour Price Excluded
All airfares, hotels & visa arrangements
Beverages and personal expenses
All services not clearly included
Roundtrip transfers by Bhaya Shuttle Bus from Hanoi to Halong
US$ 35.00 net per adult
US$ 25.00 net per child aged 2-12, free for child under 2
Depart daily at 08.30AM at 52 Hang Trong Str., Hanoi
If you wish to transfer by a private car, please contact us for details.
- Only one child under 5 can share the cabin with parents, free of charge.
- Children aged from 6 -11 will stay at another cabin with 75% charge of adult price.
- Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added to the charter rate for cruises on December 24 & 31.
Please click on Book Now below for update price
- 2 Days Exploring Halong Bay with full day Kayaking
- 3 Days Exploring Halong Bay with full day Kayaking
- 4 Days The Lagoon Explorer Tour
- 3 Days The Lagoon Explorer Tour
- 2 days The Lagoon Explorer Tour
- 7 Days Legend Ancient Vietnam
- 1 DAY VINH LONG – CAI BE
- 1 Day Cai Be – Vinh Long – Floating Market Tour