Highlight: Hue - Dong Ha – Vinh Moc - Dong Hoi - Phong Nha - DMZ – KheSanh - Danang - Hoi An - My Son
- Day 1: Arrive Hue
- Day 2: Hue ( B / L )
- Day 3: Hue - Dong Ha – Vinh Moc - Dong Hoi - Phong Nha ( B / L / D )
- Day 4: Phong Nha - Dong Ha - DMZ – KheSanh - Hue ( B / L )
- Day 5: Hue - Danang - Hoi An ( B / L )
- Day 6: Hoi An - My Son - Hoi An ( B / L )
- Day 7: Depart Danang ( B )
- Hue : The old capital and world cultural heritage site, touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties, this site is also UNESCO World Heritage.
- Vinh Moc Tunnels and Phong Nha caves are two major attractions around Hue. The first gives you an eye opening experience of the Vietnam War while the second surprises you with amazing art of the Nature.
- DMZ: The DMZ Corporation found its start in 2002 with Little Italy, being the first Italian food taste Hue city has ever seen.
- Danang: The city is famous by Marble Mountain, China Beach, Cham Museum and My Son Holy Land
- Hoi An : UNESCO World Heritage, the charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on Cua Dai beach and walking around the old streets of Hoi An Town or still call Hoi An Old Quarter
- My Son : Holy Land – also called Angkor Wat in Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Hue
Welcome at PhuBai airport Hue. Transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 2: Hue ( B / L )
A boat trip on the romantically named Perfume River visits Hue’s best-known religious site, Thien Mu Pagoda, and the mausoleum of former emperor Minh Mang, in a tranquil setting of gardens and lakes. In the afternoon visit the elaborate mausoleums of emperors Tu Duc and Khai Dinh and the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945. Back hotel in the late afternoon. Overnight in Hue.
Day 3: Hue - Dong Ha – Vinh Moc - Dong Hoi - Phong Nha ( B / L / D )
Breakfast at the hotel then meet our local tour guide and have breakfast at local restaurant. Drive up north to Phong Nha. On the way, stop to visit Vinh Moc tunnel. Continue to Phong Nha, having lunch before taking a boat trip from a critical point of the Hochiminh trail to go inside and visit PhongNha cave, know as the longest and most beautiful karsts caves in the world. Day finishes in the late afternoon. Dinner at local restaurant and overnight in Phong Nha at Sun Spa resort.
Day 4: Phong Nha - Dong Ha - DMZ – KheSanh - Hue ( B / L )
Drive to visit the other sites of the former fierce battle fields on the DMZ including the former American bases as Rock Piles, Camp Carol and Khe Sanh; take a short walk on the HOchiminh trail and visit Van Kieu village. Lunch at local restaurant. Continue to view the war-torn ruins of the Quang Tri church and the wreckage of an American tank. Process south to Hue and transfer to selected hotel.
Day 5: Hue - Danang - Hoi An ( B / L )
Leave Hue after breakfast by road for Danang via the scenic fishing village of Lang Co and the Pass of Ocean Clouds. Stop in Danang to visit the beautiful Non Nuoc Beach and the Cham Museum containing the finest collection of Cham sculpture in the world. On the road from Danang to Hoi An visit five sacred hills known as the Marble Mountains containing dozens of Buddhist shrines. Transfer to hotel for check in upon arrival. Having lunch before doing a walking tour of the ancient town centre to visit former merchants’ houses, the 400 year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the colourful market. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6: Hoi An - My Son - Hoi An ( B / L )
A half day trip to visit the capital and religious centre of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son. Here, 40km southwest of Hoi An, in a lush green valley, are dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th centuries. On the way back to Hoi An stop to visit Tra Kieu, formerly known as Simhapura or the Lion Citadel, the capital of Champa between the 4th and 8th centuries. Some of the finest sculpture in Danang’s Cham Museum originated from here. Back and overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7: Depart Danang ( B )
The morning is at leisure until transfer to Danang Airport for onward flight.
- A/C vehicle transfer with driver.
- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing room with breakfast.
- Sightseeing and entrance fee at all mentioned sites.
- English, French speaking local guide.
- Boat for cruising in Hue
- Meal as stated in itinerary ( B= Breakfast,L= Luch, D= Dinner ).
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fee for photo or video camera to the sites.
- Tips and gratitude for guide, porters and drivers.
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
In Hoi An : Pho Hoi River Side Resort 3 star accommodation for Central history and sightseeing 7 Days
Pho Hoi Riverside Resort’s in Hoi An City location is very convenient. It only takes you a 5 minute-walk to the ancient town – the World Cultural Heritage, Hoi An market, post office, bank, beauty spots. Standing in the hotel terrace, visitors will have a panoramic view of the ancient town at night with twinkling lantern lights.
Just a walk from the ancient town through Cam Nam bridge to Cam Nam Island – a tourist village – and from the bridge you will have an overview of the resort reflect in the river on your left hand side.
In Hue : Duy Tan Hotel 3 star accommodation for Central history and sightseeing 7 Days
Duy Tan Hotel in Hue is located in the center of the poetic city of Hue with 138 three-star rooms. Being well-equipped, Duy Tan Hotel is really a comfortable place for those who comes Hue for a sightseeing, relaxation, or business.
Staying at Duy Tan Hotel, you will have an opportunity to enjoy a friendly atmosphere and a professional service style of our well-experienced staff. We promise to bring the best services to our customers!
Hue City is a province located in the northern part of Central Vietnam. It is encompassed between Quang Tri Province to the north, Da Nang and Quang Nam provinces.