Highlight: Ha Noi - Hue - Hoi An - Da Nang - My Lai - Qui Nhon - Nha Trang - Da Lat - Ho Chi Minh City.
- Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
- Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B, L)
- Day 3: Hanoi to Hue (B, L)
- Day 4: Hue - 40km (B, L)
- Day 5: Hue to Hoi An - 140 km (B, L)
- Day 6: Hoi An (B, L)
- Day 7: Hoi An to My Lai/ Quang Ngai - 120km (B, L)
- Day 8: Quang Ngai to Qui Nhon - 175km (B, L)
- Day 9: Qui Nhon to Nha Trang - 230 km (B, L)
- Day 10: NhaTrang (B, L)
- Day 11: Nha Trang to Da Lat - 220 km (B, L)
- Day 12: Da Lat (B, L)
- Day 13: Da Lat to Bao Loc/ Saigon - 300km (ride 120 km) (B, L)
- Day 14: Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) (B, L)
- Day 15: Depart Saigon (B)
- Hanoi: The most beautiful city in all of Asia, along the Red River for a thousand years, nestled along wooded boulevards among the city’s two dozen lakes you will find architectural souvenirs left by all who conquered this great valley, from the Chinese who first came in the last millennium to the French, booted out in our own century.
- Hue : The old capital and world cultural heritage site, touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties, this site is also UNESCO World Heritage
- Hoi An : UNESCO World Heritage, the charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on Cua Dai beach and walking around the old streets of Hoi An Town or still call Hoi An Old Quarter
- My Lai: The My Lai massacre left many Americans further disillusioned about the Vietnam War.
- Quang Ngai: Quang Ngai is located about 180km north of Qui Nhon and 350km from Nha Trang. Just north of Quang Ngai, in the district of Son My.
- Nhatrang : The city is bordered by beautiful mountains and an amazing, long beach along a bay impressively
- Dalat : The city of flower and lakes as Ho Xuan Huong, Than Tho, Danhim, and Tuyen Lam bordered by lines of pine trees, which are a well-known feature of Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City: Still called Saigon, the dynamic heart of Vietnam, the city of crowding, business and also history.
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
Our team would meet you all in Noi Bai International Airport, accompanying to the hotel in the downtown of Ha Noi and supporting check – in to the hotel. After welcome drinks and briefing with tour leader to know each other, guests feel free to discovery Ancient Quarter.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B, L)
City tour would pay the visit to all highlights of Ha Noi such as Ho Chi Minh Complex, Presidential Palace, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison, Ancient Quarter, and so on. In the early evening, we would come to Thang Long Theatre for Water Puppet Show before getting back to the hotel for dinner and accommodation.
Day 3: Hanoi to Hue (B, L)
Time at leisure and touring around is available before taking flight to Hue former capital. The first activity would be biking along Perfume River to Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda then boarding back to the hotel for relaxation. Overnight in the city of Hue.
Day 4: Hue - 40km (B, L)
We would spend the whole day exploring notable remnants of past dynasties such as Tu Duc, Khai Dinh Tombs, Purple Forbidden City, and many other surrounding stopovers. Shop around Dong Ba vibrant market, getting on cyclo tour along ancient roads and approaching Thuan An on bicycle are all included on the course. Making sure to get back to the hotel in town before dark for dinner and accommodation.
Day 5: Hue to Hoi An - 140 km (B, L)
Taking day long ride on Highway Number 1 along the coast is ideal chance to contemplate picturesque lanes, natural beauties and cooling off with ocean gentle breath. Stopping for lunch and stunning views at Lang Co Beach then we keep cycling till crossing Hai Van Pass. It is also break time for refreshment before carry on pampering in enchanting landscapes nearby the beach. Reaching Hoi An for overnight.
Day 6: Hoi An (B, L)
The morning would take you all to famous destinations in Hoi An Town such as Japanese Covered Bridge, ancient houses, riverfront marketplace, assembling halls and etc. In the afternoon we would join biking tour to Cua Dai Beach where all the tired guests would soon recover right after soaking in clean blue water. Backing to Hoi An Town for dinner and accommodation.
Day 7: Hoi An to My Lai/ Quang Ngai - 120km (B, L)
Starting in early morning along the coast and rice paddies, passing Chu Lai we would proceed My Lai massacre, paying a walking visit then get to the hotel in late time of afternoon. Tonight would be spent in Quang Ngai.
Day 8: Quang Ngai to Qui Nhon - 175km (B, L)
Riding along coastal road and reaching elegant Sa Hung Beach by lunch time, we would continue cycling to visit Cham tower before van comes to transfer us to hotel in Qui Nhon. Overnight in Qui Nhon City.
Day 9: Qui Nhon to Nha Trang - 230 km (B, L)
Featuring with unspoiled lagoons, stone promontories, first hand views of China Ocean, and intact fishing villages, Nha Trang is great heaven for riding as well as swimming, scuba diving or cultural exploration. We would invest all the rest of daily time to pamper in blue warm water, playing sports and pedaling should be surely included.
Day 10: NhaTrang (B, L)
Riding to Ponagar Towers and Long Son Pagoda or the Giant Buddha, we make a stop to have lunch at local restaurant before taking cruise to offshore islands or lazing on the beach. Of course for long time of working out, other recreational activities such as mud bathing, massages and lazing on beaches or hotel swimming pool are highly recommended. Staying overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 11: Nha Trang to Da Lat - 220 km (B, L)
After breakfast at the hotel, our van would carry all of us over Cam Ranh Bay to visit Poklong Garai Cham Towers. We could stay on bus or trek up Ngoan Muc Pass then having lunch break on Dran Pass. Getting on car to move along winding roads shaded with hill trees to approach Da Lat where we would stay for tonight.
Day 12: Da Lat (B, L)
The entire day would be filled up with various visits to exciting destinations such as Valley of Love, Truc Lam pagoda and Tuyen Lam reservoir and so on in mild mountainous weather. Also, we would take biking tour around Xuan Huong Lake, up to Mount Lang Bian and sampling tasty candy fruits and local specialties. Backing to the hotel for dinner and accommodation.
Day 13: Da Lat to Bao Loc/ Saigon - 300km (ride 120 km) (B, L)
Cycling through evergreen forest, abundant plantations of rubber, tea and coffee, holiday – makers would gradually down to Bao Loc where cars are waiting to transfer passengers reach Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 14: Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) (B, L)
Touring around landmarks of Ho Chi Minh City including former Presidential Palace, War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Chinatown and Binh Tay market, we could pack our bicycles or final shopping in downtown before farewell dinner.
Day 15: Depart Saigon (B)
Van accompanies you to Tan Son Nhat International Airport for onward flights.
- - Private tour
- - Accommodation
- - Hybrid bicycle or Mountain bike
- - Meals
- - All entrance fees, travel permit
- - Air-condition bus or minivan support with cold water
- - Domestic flight Hanoi - Hue
- - Experienced tour guide
- - Insurance
- - Personal expenses
1. Hanoi Sky hotel in Hanoi 3 star accommodation for Cycling Unexplored Beaches 15 Days
Hanoi Sky Hotel is ideally located in Hanoi‘s iconic Old Quarter, close to tourist and cultural attractions as well as the city’s office buildings, making it an ideal location for leisure and business travelers.
2. Duy Tan hotel in Hue 3 star accommodation for Cycling Unexplored Beaches 15 Days
Duy Tan Hotel is located in the center of the poetic city of Hue with 138 three-star rooms. Being well-equipped, Duy Tan Hotel is really a comfortable place for those who comes Hue for a sightseeing, relaxation, or business.
3. Pho Hoi Riverside Resort in Hoi An 3 star accommodation for Cycling Unexplored Beaches 15 Days
Pho Hoi Riverside Resort’s location is very convenient. It only takes you a 5 minute-walk to the ancient town – the World Cultural Heritage, Hoi An market, post office, bank, beauty spots. Standing in the hotel terrace, visitors will have a panoramic view of the ancient town at night with twinkling lantern lights.
4. Nha Trang: Asia Paraside Hotel 3 star accommodation for Cycling Unexplored Beaches
Asia Paradise Hotel is rated as one of the best 3 star hotels in Nha Trang to accommodate you with the comforts and luxuries as of a 4 star boutique hotel at an affordable price.
5. Dalat: Ngoc Lan Hotel 4 star accommodation for Cycling Unexplored Beaches
The hotel was originally a cinema constructed during the early 1970’s. It was then transformed in 1981 and re-opened as the “Ngoc Lan Hotel” providing much needed luxury accommodation in Dalat.
6. Saigon: Signature Hotel 3 star accommodation for Cycling Unexplored Beaches
Signature Saigon Hotel is a brand new boutique hotel conveniently located in Ho Chi Minh city downtown and just 100 meters from Ben Thanh Market. We are a 3 star hotel in Saigon which offers 5 star services.