Day 1: Arrival and Phnom Penh orientation ( D )
Arrive Phnom Penh around noon – Visa processing – you will be welcomed by CambodiaTripAdvisor's guide for transfer to hotel. Afternoon half-day City Tour, National Museum of Khmer Arts, Silver Pagoda on the same ground of Royal Palace, River Front Park, renowned Wat Phnom and Boat cruise along Mekong River bank. Overnight Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Genocidal museum ( B, L )
Morning visit Toul Sleng Museum, and Cheung Ek Killing field. Afternoon city orientation tour including, Phnom Penh Municipality Hall, National Library, National Bank, Independence Monument and shopping at New Central Market. O/N Phnom Penh
Day 3: Former Khmer capital Ou Dong ( B, L )
Morning, overland excursion along the way to Ou Dong stopover in Phnom Praset, visit the Pre-Angkorian temple (8thC.) and the pagoda to view the reclining Buddha. Enjoy the beautiful view of the surrounding plains and rice-fields from the hilltop temple. Continue driving to Ou Dong where a picnic lunch will be served. Afternoon visit the various temples and the three large stupas where the ashes of three former kings are preserved. Next visit the Vihara of 18 Cubit Buddha, until transfer back to Phnom Penh. Overnight Phnom Penh.
Day 4: Departure ( B )
Free leisure time until transfer for departure flight. End of Service
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
Trip Included :
- Boat rental fee if applicable in tour program
- Entrance fees to tour sites
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Private ground transport with air-con vehicle
- Tours with English / France speaking guide
- Meals ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch )
Trip Excluded :
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Cambodia visa fee currently US$20
- Compulsory gala dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
- Domestic air ticket
- Domestic airport tax departure
- International air ticket
- International airport tax departure
- Lunches and Dinners at local restaurant
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, camera fee to tour sites