Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Emeraude Cruise (L, D)
Leaving hotel in the morning to Halong bay, we will drive 3 hours with a short break on the way for coffee at a Humanity Center. Upon arrival in Halong we will go to Emeraude cafe then we transfer to the Emeraude by tender. We will be welcomed by Emeraude’s staffs with cocktail, later on we will have Vietnamese buffet lunch while cruising through many island such as: Yen Ngua, Con Coc Mountains and a floating fishing village. In this afternoon, we will visit one of the biggest cave called: Surprising or Amazing cave. We will have chance to see a thousand of stalactites and stalagmite hanging upside down with many different shapes and colors. The rest of the day we will do Kayaking, swimming or enjoy the sunset on the top deck with our drinks. Tonight we have Vietnamese buffet dinner in the Emeraude dining room, Optional BBQ on the Sundeck.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
Greeting the day by Tai Chi Class early in the morning, we will enjoy the sunrise on the ocean among a thousand of island and islets. The Emeraude start cruise once again through the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bay while European buffet breakfast is served in the Emeraude restaurant. We will return to Emeraude Pier. Our driver will pick us up and transfer back to Hanoi. The trip concludes.
- It depends on whether you would like to take a private tour or sit in coach tour, the price per person also varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, cabin types and your departure date. Please send us your requirements. Our online travel consultants will be at your service and help you make the most of your travel time and dollars!
Tour Price Included:
- Private transfer Hanoi - Halong bay and vice versa.
- Welcome Cocktail .
- Entrance fee for Halong Bay .
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin.
- Tax and service charges.
- Buffet lunch, dinner and breakfast.
- Insurance onboard.
Tour Price Excluded:
- All airfares & hotels.
- Visa arrangement.
- Kayak and Spa services.
- Beverages .
- All services not mentioned in the inclusions list.
Emeraude Classic Halong Cruise infomation
Emeraude Classic Halong Cruise was launched on December 16, 2003, the first ever luxury cruise ship designed as a direct inspiration from the past. Holiday-makers on Emeraude will cruise around scenic, memorable and beautiful Halong Bay….
The Captain’s Suite .