Day 01 : Siem Reap - Arrival ( L , D )
Transfer from Siem Reap airport to the hotel Visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. After lunch, visit Angkor Wat until sunset. Dinner at a local restaurant, watch Traditional Dance Show and accommodation at hotel
Day 02 : Siem Reap ( B , L , D )
Visit Banteay Srey (37 km from Siemreap Town), Mebon Oriental, Ta Som, Neak Pean and Preah Khan temples. Lunch at hotel and afternoon at Srah Srang village, Ta Prohm, Takeo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda temples and view the sunset from Phnom Bakheng. Dinner at a local restaurant and accommodation at hotel
Day 03 : Siem Reap - Departure ( B , L )
Visit the floating village and take a boat trip on the Tonle Sap. After lunch at hotel, visit to the "Chantiers Ecoles - Les Artisans d'Angkor" and local market Transfer to Siem Reap airport. CambodiaTripAdvisor can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
Trip Included :
- Accommodation based on twin/ double sharing with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B = breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transfers, entrance fees, and tours by air-conditioned car/mini-bus with Vietnamese/Chinese or English speaking guide Mineral water and wet towe
Trip Excluded :
- Domestic and International flights
- Airport tax
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenir, laundry etc...
- Other tours & meals than mentioned in the program