Highlight: Ho Chi Minh City - Tay Ninh - Cu Chi - Da Nang - Hoi An - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 1: Arrival - Ho Chi Minh City ( D)
- Day 2: Tay Ninh - Cu Chi ( B / L)
- Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City - Danang - Hoi An ( B / L)
- Day 4: Hoi An - Hue ( B / L)
- Day 5: Hue- Ho Chi Minh City - Departure (B)
- Ho Chi Minh City: Still called Saigon, the dynamic heart of Vietnam, the city of crowding, business and also history.
- Cu Chi Tunnels: A legendary maze during the war.
- Danang: The city is famous by Marble Mountain, China Beach, Cham Museum and My Son Holy Land.
- Hoi An: UNESCO World Heritage, the charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on Cua Dai beach and walking around the old streets of Hoi An Town or still call Hoi An Old Quarter.
- Hue: The old capital and world cultural heritage site, touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties, this site is also UNESCO World Heritage.
Day 1: Arrival - Ho Chi Minh City ( D )
You are welcomed at Tan Son Nhat airport by our guide and he will accompany you to your hotel. The sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City begins with a visit to the Reunification Palace which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of April 1975, then we continue to visit French colonial structures including the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Sai Gon Post Office. We also visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda and the War Remnant Museum before come to the bustling Ben Thanh Market where everything and anything is for sale! Dinner and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Tay Ninh - Cu Chi ( B / L )
Drive a long way on the country side of Vietnam to Tay Ninh, 100 km from Ho Chi Minh city. On arrival to the head quarter of Cao Dai religious, you will have a chance to witness the daily ceremony at Cao Dai Holy See, and meet followers come to attend the ceremony wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism, Christianity and Buddhism. Having lunch at a local restaurant then continue the trip to Cu Chi, visit the incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City - Danang - Hoi An ( B / L )
Free time in the morning for shopping then take noon flight to Hoi An. Check-in at Hotel and having lunch before visit of Hoi An Town with mixed the culture of Vietnam/Chinese/Japanese with Chinese tiled houses, Chinese temples, Japanese covered bridge. Enjoy the very peace dinner on the bank of Thu Bon river. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 4: Hoi An - Hue ( B / L )
Transfer to Hue with a stop at Hai Van Pass in the morning. On the way, visit Cham museum (rich collection of Cham sculptures from in 14-15 century back with Indian influences). In the afternoon, visit Hue Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda and Minh Mang Tomb. In late afternoon, take a cruise along Perfume river to admire sunset. Overnight in Hue
Day 5: Hue- Ho Chi Minh City - Departure (B)
Free time until time transfer to Phu Bai Airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh City, and wait for your flight back home
- Pick up & drop off at hotels at the tour places
- Accommodation based on twin sharing at places as indicated in program
- Food as mentioned in the itinerary (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- All transfers and transportation
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary •Professional English speaking tour guide at places
- Boat for cruising in Hue
- Internal air tickets (Economy class with Vietnam airline) •Purified water & wet towel
- Visa application fee to Vietnam
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Late check out & early check in for accommodation at the places
- Airport tax and departure tax
- All other service not made on the written form
- Tips and gratuities
Saigon: Sapphire Hotel 3 star accommodation for Essential South Center 5 Days
Decorated in an exquisite and elegant style, Sapphire hotel in Ho Chi Minh City provides the most conductive spot for you to take a break from your busy days. International cuisine let our esteemed guests savor our food integrated with art, leaving you with an unforgettable experience. The hotel is also equipped with a Business center at the lobby, as well as a Fitness center provided for resident guests at no extra cost.
Being conveniently located in the center of City, you just step through our doors to downtown City’s pedestrian mall to enjoy many options, including great sidewalk cafes, unique shopping, bar, gourmet dining and amazing entertainment. Two years consecutively 2011&2012, the Sapphire hotel received the award of the Top ten 3 Star Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City; therefore definitely you will be satisfied staying with us!
Hoian: Pho Hoi Riverside Resort 3 star accommodation for Essential South Center 5 Days
Pho Hoi Riverside Resort’s in Hoi An location is very convenient. It only takes you a 5 minute-walk to the ancient town – the World Cultural Heritage, Hoi An market, post office, bank, beauty spots. Standing in the hotel terrace, visitors will have a panoramic view of the ancient town at night with twinkling lantern lights.
Hue: Duy Tan Hotel 3 star accommodation for Essential South Center 5 Days
Duy Tan Hotel in Hue City is located in the center of the poetic city of Hue with 138 three-star rooms. Being well-equipped, Duy Tan Hotel is really a comfortable place for those who comes Hue for a sightseeing, relaxation, or business.