Highlights: Hanoi - Halong - Hue - Danang - Hoi An - Saigon - Mekong Delta - Can Tho - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
- Day 1 : Arrival in Hanoi
- Day 2 : Hanoi City tour
- Day 3 : Hanoi - Halong bay (overnight on boat)
- Day 4 : Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Day 5 : Hanoi – Fly to Hue - Hue Half Day Tour
- Day 6 : Hue City Tour and Boat Trip
- Day 7 : Hue - Hoi An Half Day Walking Tour
- Day 8 : Hoi An - Free day
- Day 9 : Hoi An - My Son Holy Land
- Day 10 : Hoi An - Fly to Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnel
- Day 11 : Ho Chi Minh - Can Tho/ Mekong Delta
- Day 12 : Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 13 : Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Day 14 : Ho Chi Minh City - Fly to Siem Riep - Siem Reap Tour
- Day 15 : Angkor Temple Complex Tour
- Day 16 : Siem Riep Tour
- Day 17 : Siem Riep – Boat Trip to Phnom Penh
- Day 18 : Phnom Penh Tour
- Day 19 : Departure
- Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon: Or still called Saigon, the dynamic heart of Vietnam, the city of crowding, business and also history.
- Phnom Penh : A City of Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Tuol Sleng Museum, Wat Phnom.
- Siem Reap : A very famous name with the Angkor, an incredible complex with numerous temples and Hindu decorations.
- Cu Chi Tunnels: A legendary maze during the war
- Mekong Delta/ Can Tho: The typical area of the lowland, we cruise in the floating markets, villages and the small canals to discover the lifestyle of Mekong People
- Hue: The old capital and world cultural heritage site, touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties
- Hoi An : The charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on Cua Dai beach and walking around the old streets of Hoi An Town or still call Hoi An Old Quarter, one of cultural heritage in the world.
- Hanoi : Capital of Vietnam with solemnest buildings like Temple of Literature and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
- Halong Bay : One of veven wonder of the world, cruising aboard a traditional junk amidst the majestic limestone cliffs and emerald green waters of magnificent.
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi
After the flight you will be transferred to accommodation in our hotel. Tonight we will have a welcome dinner in one of the fine restaurants in Hanoi.
Included : A/C private car, Hotel in Hanoi, Tour guide, Dinner
Day 2: Hanoi City tour
In the morning we will visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, His House on stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the outside of the Presidential Palace and the Temple of Literature which was Vietnam's first University. In the afternoon we will go to the intriguing Ethnology Museum followed by an hour on a cyclo (a pedal rickshaw) being taken round the old quarter of Hanoi. Then we can enjoy the ancient and unique water-puppet show.
Included : A/C private car, Hotel in Hanoi, Tour guide, Entrance fee, Breakfast, Lunch
Notes: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum opening time: Open from Tuesday to Thursday and weekends from 8am to 11pm. Closed on Mondays and Fridays. The mausoleum is closed for two months of the year, usually October and November, when Ho Chi Minh’s body is maintenance by Russian expert.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong bay
In the morning we depart for Halong Bay. When we are there we cruise in this secluded bay, marveling at 3000 limestone peaks that emerge from the emerald water. We have opportunity to visit spectacular limestone cave, swim from our boat, and especially we can do kayaking to explore the hidden charm part of the bay. Overnight on boat.
Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Boat Trip in Halong (A/C private cabin for 02 persons on boat), Entrance fee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Halong Bay – Hanoi
In the morning we do some more kayaking to explore Luon cave and from here we are kayaking toward Turtle islet, Human Head islet, and the Saddle islet. After having lunch on boat we are leaving Ha Long for Hanoi.
Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Hotel in Hanoi, Entrance fee, Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5: Hanoi – Fly to Hue
This morning we catch a one-hour flight to Hue. Arriving Hue we can look forward to exploring the superb sights of the city . In the afternoon we explore the Citadel, the Imperial City and the Forbidden Purple City.
Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Flight ticket : Hanoi – Hue (Vietnam Airline), Entrance fee, Breakfast, Entrance fee
Day 6: Hue Boat Trip
This morning we make our way down to the Perfume River to embark on a riverboat journey. We visit the Thien Mu pagoda (the Pagoda of the Heavenly Lady). After that we continue to the elaborate Tu Duc tombs of the Nguyen emperors. On our return we visit Dong Ba market. Dinner at local restaurants.
Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Boat Trip, Hotel in Hue, Entrance fee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 7: Hue - Hoi An
We travel through the high pass of Hai Van with its spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean en route to Hoi An. On the way we also visit Cham museum, China Beach and the marble village. In the afternoon we will enjoy a walking tour of the Old Town with its narrow, winding streets, visiting the Fukien Assembly Hall, the 200 year old Tan Ky house, the Japanese covered bridge, the Hoi An Museum and the handicraft workshops. After that we are free to go shopping, go to the nearby beach, or even have some clothes made which can be picked up the very next day.
Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Hotel in Hoi An, Entrance fee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 8: Hoi An - Free day
Today we are free at our leisure.
Included : A/C private car, Hotel in Hoi An, Breakfast
Day 9: Hoi An - My Son
Today we visit My Son, a relic of the Cham civilization which dates back from the 4th to the 12th century. We will return at noon giving us more time to explore quaint Hoi An. We also can take part in a cooking class showing us how to prepare the best Vietnamese and Hoi An specialties. Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Hotel in Hoi An, Entrance fee, Breakfast
Day 10: Hoi An - Fly to Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnel
We will take a short flight to Ho Chi Minh city early this morning, and after breakfast we will head for the legendary Cu Chi Tunnels. In the early afternoon we will return to Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon), a fascinating mix of old and new for us to explore at your leisure.
Included : A/C private car, Hotel in Saigon, Tour guide, Flight ticket : Hanoi – Hue (Vietnam Airline), Entrance fee, Breakfast
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta
We head for the mighty Mekong delta today. At Vinh Long town we will board a local boat so we can zigzag through the intricate waterways of the Mekong. We will lunch at a local house, stop to visit cottage industries and spend the night at the simple lodging of a local family in the Mekong delta.
Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Homestay, Boat trip in Mekong Delta, Entrance fee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 12: Mekong – Ho Chi Minh City
Our day will begin with a boat trip along the endless waterway of the mighty Mekong River to Cai Be floating market. One of the most beautiful floating markets in the region. After that we have chance to see how the local people making: pop corn, and rice paper. In the afternoon we go back to Ho Chi Minh, and the rest of the day at leisure.
Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Hotel in Saigon, Boat trip in Mekong Delta, Entrance fee, Breakfast, Lunch
Day 13: Ho Chi Minh City
Today we tour around the city to visit the highlights of Saigon including: Notre Dame cathedral, General Post Office, Formal Presidential Palace, Museum of War Remnants, and Ben Thanh market.
Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Hotel in Saigon, Entrance fee, Breakfast, Lunch
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Riep
Today we bid farewell to Vietnam and after a short flight we arrive Siem Riep. In the afternoon we begin to explore Angkor with the Rolous group of temple before climbing to the hilltop temple of Phnom Bakheng for a spectacular sunset.
Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Flight ticket : Saigon – Siem Reap (Vietnam Airline), Entrance fee, Breakfast
Day 15: Angkor Temple complex
After breakfast we drive out to the Pre Rup and East Mebon visit Banteay Srey (the Woman temple). In the afternoon we explore the majestic Angkor Wat - The Wonder of the World - a truly memorable experience.
Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Hotel in Siem Reap, Entrance fee, Breakfast
Day 16: Siem Riep
This morning we visit the ruins of Taprohm (the Jungle Temple) before heading to Banteay Kdei and the nearby lake of Sra Srang. In the afternoon we explore the Angkor Thom. Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Hotel in Siem Reap, Entrance fee, Breakfast
Day 17: Siem Riep – Phnom Penh
In the morning we travel by hydrofoil to Phnom Penh. In the afternoon we will visit the Wat Phnom the pagoda is dedicate to the founder of the city, Madam Penh. Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Boat Trip, Hotel in Phnom Penh, Entrance fee, Breakfast
Day 18: Phnom Penh
Today there is a full-day sightseeing in the national capital including the National museum, the Royal Palace, the Silver pagoda, the Tuol Sleng, the horrific killing field, and the Russian market.
Included : A/C private car, Tour guide, Hotel in Phnom Penh, Entrance fee, Breakfast
Day 19: Departure
Will be transfer for our flight out of Cambodia. The trip concludes.
Included : A/C private car, Breakfast
Trip Price Included:
- Private tour
- English speaking guide/s (other languages upon requests)
- All accommodation on twin share basis
- Meals indicated in the itinerary (18 breakfast, 7 lunches, 3 dinners)
- En-suite cabin on deluxe cruise in Halong Bay
- All transfer & transports by private A/C coaches or cars
- Sightseeing as indicated entrance fees and permits
- Domestic flights: Hanoi - Hue, Danang - Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam Airline, tax include)
- International airfares: Saigon - Siem Reap
- Domestic airport tax in Vietnam
Trip Price Excluded:
- International airfares
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Meals and beverage not indicated in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as: bar, telephone and laundry bill
- Personal travel insurance (Compulsory)
- Tips and gratuities
1. In Hanoi : Hanoi Sky Hotel 3 star accommodation for Full Sights Vietnam and Cambodia 19 Days
With 40 well-appointed rooms including 03 suites with panoramic views and all rooms feature modern amenities including hi-speed Wifi and 32 inch LCD televisions.Hotel also features an elegant western restaurant open for coffee,lunch, dinner.
2. In Hoi An : Pho Hoi River Side Resort 3 star accommodation for Full Sights Vietnam and Cambodia 19 Days
Pho Hoi Riverside Resort’s location is very convenient. It only takes you a 5 minute-walk to the ancient town – the World Cultural Heritage, Hoi An market, post office, bank, beauty spots.
3. In Hue : Duy Tan Hotel 3 star accommodation for Full Sights Vietnam and Cambodia 19 Days
Duy Tan Hotel is located in the center of the poetic city of Hue with 138 three-star rooms. Being well-equipped, Duy Tan Hotel is really a comfortable place for those who comes Hue for a sightseeing, relaxation, or business.
4. In Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon : Sapphier Hotel 3 star accommodation for Full Sights Vietnam and Cambodia 19 Days
Decorated in an exquisite and elegant style, Sapphire hotel provides the most conductive spot for you to take a break from your busy days. International cuisine let our esteemed guests savor our food integrated with art, leaving you with an unforgettable experience.
5. In Sapa : Royal View Hotel 3 star accommodation for Full Sights Vietnam and Cambodia 19 Days
Royal View Sapa Hotel is hotel and tours company based in Sapa with the head office is open 7 days a week and equipped with modern communication system allowing us to respond to all inquiries and bookings within 24 hours
6. In Dalat : Ngoc Lan Hotel 4 star accommodation for Full Sights Vietnam and Cambodia 19 Days
In the heart of Dalat City, along Nguyen Chi Thanh St and overlooking the scenic Xuan Huong lake. Within walking distance to Dalat Market, shops and other business addresses, it is an ideal hotel for every guest to the charming Dalat City.
7. In Nhatrang : Palm Beach Hotel 3 star accommodation for Full Sights Vietnam and Cambodia 19 Days
Palm Beach Hotel is designed by modern architecture, but the simple, restrained; therefore without losing luxurious model from the house. Inside the campus is cool, suitable place for casual.
8. Hotel in Siem Reap : Steung Hotel 3 star accommodation for Full Sights Vietnam and Cambodia 19 Days
The Steung Siemreap Hotel – Located in the French Quarter; Psah Chas (Old Market) retaining her true colonial French characteristics, wooden louvre french-windows, doors and wooden floors complete with wrought iron balconies.
9. In Phnom Penh : Ohana Hotel 3 star accommodation for Full Sights Vietnam and Cambodia 19 Days
A stylish hotel in the heart of Phnom Penh, Cambodia is bustling capital. Tucked away next to the colourful Kandal Market, beside Phnom Penhs trendy riverside area, at Ohana we offer guests an ideal retreat from the city.
10. Cruise in Halong : Oriental Sails Cruise for Full Sights Vietnam and Cambodia 19 Days
Oriental Sails Halong bay cruise features 16 deluxe cabins of traditional style combined with modern facilities and comfort.