Day 1 Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
We depart Hanoi for Halong Bay in the morning. We will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi driving to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta and stopover on the way for a refreshment break. Arrival Tuan Chau wharf at noon and follow the cruise program as follow: 12h00: Arrive at Tuan Chau wharf – Break and photography time 12h30: Board Glory Cruises for departure. Welcome drink will be served 13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through the bay 15h30: Visit exciting Cua Van fishing village. The village is free of busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and rafts. You will have the chance to discover the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen. 16h30: Enjoy kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits). 17h00: Back on board and continue cruising to Drum Cave (Hang Trong) to dock. 19h00: Dinner is served. 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Relax and spend a romantic night on Glory Cruise
Day 2 Halong – Hanoi (BR)
The second day in Halong bay will follow the itinerary as below: 07.00: Coffee and tea will be served 08.00: Continue cruising 08h15: Visit splendid Sung Sot Cave 09h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, fishing villages, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island. 09.30: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier 11h30: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew. 12.00: Return from Halong to Hanoi. 14h00: Stopover in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop. 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi End of the trip.
- English speaking tour guide other languages upon request
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Private transfer upon request)
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Accommodation in a twin share or double cabin
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner, BR= Brunch)
- Kayak (single or double)
- Sightseeing fees & permits.
- Government taxes
- Personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
- Tips are welcome.
- The Cruise Program may be subject to change without prior notice
- Inform us in advance if you have any special requirement for food
Glory Cruise Halong infomation
Historical research surveys have shown the presence of prehistorical human beings in this area tens of thousands years ago. The successive ancient cultures are the Soi Nhụ culture around 18,000-7000 BC, the Cái Bèo culture 7000-5000 BC and the Hạ Long culture 5,000-3,500 years ago. Ha Long Bay also marked important events in the history of Vietnam with many artifacts found in Bài Thơ Mout, Đầu Gỗ Cave.