- Day 1: Hanoi City Tour ( L )
- Day 2 : Hanoi - Halong Cruise ( B, L, D )
- Day 3 : Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (B, L,D )
- Day 4: Halong - Hanoi - Train to Sapa ( B, L )
- Day 5: Sapa - Visiting some villages (B, L, D )
- Day 6: Sapa -Train- Hanoi (B, L, D )
- Day 7: Hanoi -Departure (B )
- Hanoi: The most beautiful city in all of Asia, along the Red River for a thousand years, nestled along wooded boulevards among the city’s two dozen lakes you will find architectural souvenirs left by all who conquered this great valley, from the Chinese who first came in the last millennium to the French, booted out in our own century.
- Halong Bay :UNESCO World Heritage, cruising aboard a traditional junk amidst the majestic limestone cliffs and emerald green waters of magnificent.
- Cat Ba Island:the island of dreams where you can leave your daily life behind while relaxing and enjoying the amazing views , clean and dreamlike ecological space of this adorable island!
- Sapa: Meet the local minorities to know more about their life style, enjoy the beauty of a typical remote area.
Day 1: Hanoi City Tour ( L )
Welcome greet at Hanoi airport . Transfer to hotel in Hanoi. City tour to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential palace ( open only in the morning) , one pillar pagoda. Lunch at Vietnamese restaurant, Afternoon visit Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son temple, walking & shopping in Dong Xuan market ( option for Rickshaw tour around old quarter or water puppet show ) End of tour around 4.30 pm, In the evening, you have a free time & dinner by yourself
Day 2 : Hanoi - Halong Cruise ( B, L, D )
At 0830 am: Pick up from you hotel at for 3 hours driving through the red river Delta to Ha Long City. At 12.00 Arrival in Halong city and check in wooden junk, start scrusing around limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Halong Bay, giving us the chance to take in the stunning scenery of this World Heritage Site. 13h00: have lunch, a fantastic cruise in Ha Long bay 15h00. Cruising and visiting Sung Sot cave ( Amazing cave ) and then one hour kayaking, swimming to discover the beauty of halong 19h 00: Enjoy your dinner and overnight on Junk.
Day 3 : Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (B, L,D )
At 7.00 :Breakast on boat . After that, start cruising toward Cat Ba Island . Stop at Va Gia village and tranfer to another boat for your cruising to Viet Hai village which belong to Cat Ba national park. Viet Hai wharf to Viet Hai primotive forest, trek though the forest up the Navy Peak where you are overwhelmet by the beauty of Ha Long Bay and Cat Ba national park. and lunch. PM :Kayaking around Lan Ha Bay with full of exploration. Relaxing and swimming and spectacularly you have time to visit Monkey Island and Dark Cave . In the late afternoon, get to Cat Ba Island and check in your hotel. Dinner at hotel and free time to explore Cat Ba town by night.
Day 4: Halong - Hanoi - Train to Sapa ( B, L )
After breakfast, get to the boat by bus and cruise back to Ha Long City via a Bai Tu Long bay. On the way, you have some minutes for swimming at a quiet and clean sea. At 11.30 Arrive in Ha Long City and get on bus to the restaurant for lunch. After lunch, return to Ha Noi Arrival Hanoi by 5 pm and Train to Sapa. The train leaves at 21:15 pm
Day 5: Sapa - Visiting some villages (B, L, D )
Arrival to Laocai station is scheduled at 6am, transfer to your hotel . Fresh up and breakfast at the hotel. Relax for well . At 1pm start out by car then do a nice soft walk to around Ta Phin ( Red Dao and Black Mong tribes) village for 1-2 hours. We will visit a local house of Red Dao people . Here we have the opportunity to share cultural experiences with the families that live in the area.
Day 6: Sapa -Train- Hanoi (B, L, D )
08:30Am: Start out by car then do a soft walk to visit Lao chai & Ta van village for 2-3 hours on flat foot path. Picnic lunch by the creek. his is a absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by some of the friendliest people you can meet.
Stopping for a picnic lunch on the way at a family in Ta Van village. Return to Sapa by car in the afternoon. Transfer to Laocai station back to Hanoi. The train leaves at 21.00 pm
Day 7: Hanoi -Departure (B )
After your breakfast, we say good bye with lovely Hanoi to air-port
- Included :
- All transportation and transfers
- Train tickets for round trip Hanoi-Lao Cai & Returns ( 4berth cabin, soft sleeper with A/C)
- Meals as indecated in tour itinerary ( Lunch or Dinner )
- Local English speaking guide, All accommodation with daily breakfast
Hanoi: Golden Rice Hotel 3 star accommodation for Halong and Sapa Honeymoon Tour 6 Days
Hanoi, one of the most beautiful of the colonial Indochinese cities, is often the start or end point of a trip to Vietnam, and what a great welcome or farewell it is. Oozing with charm, Hanoi has gone through wholesale changes since Vietnam swung open its doors to tourism, but it remains true to its essential personality and is an amazing city to experience.
Golden Rice Hotel in hanoi located in the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter, steps a way from legendary Hoan Kiem lake and major city attractions, with it boutique hotel is perfect for both leisure and business guests.
Halong Bay: Paloma Cruise for Halong and Sapa Honeymoon Tour 6 Days
The Paloma is a Halong wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Spread over 4 decks she has 16 en-suite fully equipped luxury cabins, a bar with soft seating and plasma TV, gourmet restaurant, outside dining area, sundeck and luxury spa.
Sapa: Sapa Paraside View Hotel 3 star accommodation for Halong and Sapa Honeymoon Tour 6 Days
Sapa Paradise View Hotel in Sapa is located in the heart of Sapa town, just 2 minutes walk to the Church and Sapa market. Although it’s close to everything, it’s in a very quiet part of town, ensuring guests a peaceful sleep.
Cat Ba Island: Holiday View 3 star accommodation for Halong and Sapa Honeymoon Tour 6 Days
The Holiday View in Ca ba Island is an unique 3 star hotel in Cat Ba island, dedicated to provide the best facilities with international standard to all visitors in Cat ba Island.