Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L, D)
In the morning we will be picked up at our appointed hotel in Hanoi. We drive to Ha Long bay through scenic countryside areas of Red River Delta. Along the way we will have a short break at a humanity center. Upon arrival in Ha Long bay we will transfer by tender to the Valentine cruise. We will enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing and check in to cabins and begin cruise in the seclude Ha Long bay. Our deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu lunch will be sever.
Note: Massage service is available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with Cruise Manager.
At around 2:30 PM we will arrive at Ti Top Island where we can enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels supplied. We will spend about one hour on the island.
After that we will transfer back to the boat and sail for approximately 45 minutes to our second destination - the Bat Cave area. When we are here we will have there will be two programs to choose from at this time.
- One option is a 40 minute kayaking program to the nearby Bat Cave and lagoon and surrounding waters. Kayaking is $10 per person unless already booked as part of your package. Water is supplied.
- Option two is to visit the largest floating fishing village in Ha Long bay. We will travel to the village on the tender and tour the village for approximately 20 minutes.
After that we will move to Luon Bo area to anchor for overnight. Our dinner will be severed at 7 PM (deluxe Vietnamese & Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner).
After dinner will enjoy evening activities include: - Film entertainment in the dining room at approximately 9:15 - Board games and playing cards are available, - Join squid fishing from the boat with our crew, massage services are available. Between 9 to 11 PM we will enjoy the Happy Hours (Buy one drink - get one free (wine excluded). End of program for Day One
Day 2: Valentine Junk Cruise Halong(B, L, D) Today we wake up early, at 6:30 we will have option of enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes) After that we can enjoy morning coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
At 7:45 Am we enjoy Breakfast Set Menu or Buffet served in the dining room. After breakfast at 8:30 we will transfer to your day–trip boat with private crew and cruise to the Halong Bay’s most untouched areas. Exact locations depend on tide conditions o that day, we will enjoy a leisurely day of kayaking, swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels and fishing villages. Our lunch served on board by your private chef. At 4 Pm we will return to the mother boat for the night. At sunset time, simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board Valentine, enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Valentine l restaurant.
Our Dinner again will be served at 7 PM with deluxe Vietnamese and Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner. Evening activities include: - Film entertainment in the dining room at approximately 9:15 - Board games and playing cards are available, join squid fishing from the boat with our crew - Massage services are available. 21:00 – 23:00 Happy Hour! Buy one drink - get one free (wine excluded). 23.00 End of program for Day Two.
Day 3: Valentine Cruise Halong - Return to Hanoi (B, L)
At 6:30 we will greet the day with an opportunity to take the sunrise Tai chi and enjoy the view the sunrise over the bay. After that we can have some Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room. Today we will visit one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long bay, the Amazing Cave. We will see thousand of stalactites and stalagmites with different sizes, shapes and colors. We then return to the boat for a final glimpse of Ha Long bay while cruising back to the pier. After our Set Menu or Buffet brunch at Valentine Restaurant, we will Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room and enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier. Transfer by tender to the pier; relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation back to Hanoi. .
- It depends on whether you would like to take a private tour or sit in coach tour, the price per person also varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, cabin types and your departure date. Please send us your requirements. Our online travel consultants will be at your service and help you make the most of your travel time and dollars!
- Round trip private transportation (A/C) Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (sit in coach tour is available).
- Entrance fees, taxes and service Charge.
- Sunrise Yoga class.
- Day Boat cruise on second day.
- English or French speaking guide on board.
- Luxury accommodation 3 nights on Valentine Cruise with A/C, hot shower, mini bar.
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay.
- Welcome glass of wine.
- Meals as listed: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners.
- Kayaking surcharged $50 per person.
- Tips, extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above.
- Travel insurance.
- International Airfares.
- International departure tax.
- Meals not indicated.
- Airport transfer.
- Visas and visa arrangement.
- Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Personal expenses such as Bar, Telephone and Laundry bills.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Others not mentioned above.
- Child under 5 years old: free of charge.
- Child from 5-12 years old: $ US 150.
- Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adults and only 1 child maximum per cabin.
Halong Valentine Junk infomation
Halong Bay is one of Mother Earth’s most amazing natural wonders and one of Vietnam’s most prized treasures. A comfortable 3 hours drive from Hanoi, Halong Bay is in Northeastern Vietnam on the shores of the Gulf of Tonkin.
Halong Bay in north Vietnam is home to the largest collection of karst limestone islets in the world. The name Halong translates as ‘descending dragon’ – referring to an ancient legend explaining how the bay came to be formed. It is believed that a dragon descended from the heavens and, as it came crashing down to earth, its tail thrashed the ground and cut the bay from the rocks.
The luxury junk named Valentine Junk set its first voyage in early Oct 2007. With well – appointed spacious cabin, tastefully design and decor, the junk will bring guests excellent experience exploring the World Heritage site while staying out on the comfortable, yet charming Halong Valentine Junk with more Halong bay Cruises.
Product and facilities Halong Valentine Junk
|Boat Details for Valentine : Length of boat: 27m.Width of boat: 7.2m.Boat material: Aromas wooden.||Accommodation on Valentine : Total number of rooms: 05 rooms.VIP room: (30sqm) 01 King size bed.Deluxe room:(19sqm) 02Twin, 02 Double.Restaurant: 01 for 14 Guests.Restaurant Bar: 01.|
|Room Amenities on Valentine : In – house phone.Stocked – Mini bar.Slippers.Bathroom Amenities.Individually controlled air-conditioning.||Toilet on Valentine : Hot Water, jacuzzi.Shower Fire Extinguisher.Smoke Detector.|
|Guide : English & French guide available on boat(Upon request).||Special Event on Valentine : Meeting & Conference.Beach Party.Music performance.Inside Cave Party.Wedding.Special Events upon request.|