Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay (L, D)
We depart Hanoi for Halong Bay in the morning. Along the way we will have a short break for coffee at a humanity center. Arrival Halong Bay wharf at noon time, we transfer to our Indochina Sail Cruise. On the cruise we will have a short briefing about cruise and Halong bay. A delicious lunch with sea food will be served among cruising into a thousand of islands. This afternoon we will have chance to exploring some of the particularly caves and scenery around the bay. The rest of the day we can visit a fishing village nearby or we can hire a Kayak available on Junk for our freeways (Kayaking is optional; the Kayak will be added $10/Kayak for our bill when we check out). Tonight our Buffet dinner served on cruise again.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
Another Tai Chi activity again on the sundeck (optional) then follows by having coffee and breakfast. Today we visit the one of the biggest cave in Halong bay called Surprise Cave or Amazing Cave. This one was founded by French when they were here in early of 20th century. The cave has three parts with thousand of stalagmites and stalactites which really make us “Surprising”. The cruise keeps going by the different parts of Halong bay on the way back to the Halong wharf. We will farewell to the crews then our drive will take us back to Hanoi. Trip concluded at the hotel in Hanoi.
- It depends on whether you would like to take a private tour or sit in coach tour, the price per person also varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, cabin types and your departure date. Please send us your requirements. Our online travel consultants will be at your service and help you make the most of your travel time and dollars!
- Round trip transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (by private car or join shuttle bus)
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Insurance on cruise (We still recommend you to have your own insurance)
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services
- Tips & gratuties
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included