- Admire the amazing canal network of Mekong Delta and the waterway Phnom Penh – Saigon
- Enjoy the senses of the bustling floating markets
- Experience the culture and taste the typical foods with special cuisines
- This tour is great for any individuals, couples as well as small groups who want to explore Mekong Delta and the waterway Phnom Penh – Saigon
- Tour programs as in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Transportation and English-speaking tour guides’ services
- Taxes, fuel, pilot, port dues, passenger levies, full board during the itinerary
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner including local beers, local brand spirits and local wines served during meals; coffee, selection of teas, selection of herbal infusions, local mineral water, local canned soft drinks served free through the day.
- Transfers between the ship and the to meeting points at the start and end of the voyage
- Airfares & airport taxes.
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone…)
- Tips & gratuities
- Vietnam and Cambodia Visa (Visa fee on arrival at Cambodia border: 25USD, 1 photo 3x4cm)
- Other not mentioned
La Marguerite Cruise Mekong Delta infomation
RV La Marguerite River Vessel La Marguerite Cruise raises the bar in river cruising in the Mekong Delta. La Marguerite offers unparalleled cruiseexperience, top notch excursions along the Mekong Delta between Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam and Siem Reap in Cambodia. La Marguerite Cruise is the first river vessel of esteemed Indochina Sails Cruise Company where its reputation is derived from endorsements from its customers. World Class paired gourmet dining experience adds sparks to its river cruise while its carefully researched excursions to cultural destinations allows for passion revival for its travelers.
A holistic and creative cruise is perfect for connoisseurs, family vacation, friendship bond building, RV La Marguerite Cruise also stimulates the mind and enriches your physical well being. RV La Marguerite’s unique concept sets it apart from the rest. This 8 days – 7 nights cruise offers you a distinctive way of experiencing the Mekong through the passion of Marguerite Duras.
Mekong Restaurant: With attention-grabbing and legendary dishes stealing the limelight, it’s easy to forget that the restaurant is a fine-dining establishment that also offers international cuisine from French, traditional and Vietnamese-Cambodia fusion where service is of the utmost importance.