Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D).
At 8 to 8:30 in the morning we will be picked up and transfer to Halong Bay. We will arrive in Halong after about 3,5 hours including a short break about haft way at a humanity center. We will embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing. After our seafood lunch the Oriental Sails cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner, to name a few. We will visit one of the most impressive caves in Halong Bay, the Amazing Cave. We will have chance to see thousand of stalactite and stalagmites with many different shapes and colors. We then back to the boat and take our kayak to the hidden parts of this seclude bay.
We then going to anchor place we can go for swimming, taking photos or just simply relax as the sun starts to set At 19:00 our dinner will be served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L).
Today we get up early and start our day with swimming, exercise or photo hunt. We then have breakfast at sunrise. We then cruise through Drum Cave Island, Man’s Head Islet, Van Gia Fishing Village and then head back to the Harbor. We will disembark Oriental Sails at around 11h00. We will say good bye with our crews and transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30. Trip concludes.
- It depends on whether you would like to take a private tour or sit in coach tour, the price per person also varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, cabin types and your departure date. Please send us your requirements. Our online travel consultants will be at your service and help you make the most of your travel time and dollars!
- Round trip private transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (shuttle van or bus option is available)
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Deluxe Cabin on Oriental Sails
- Swimming, Kayaking, Cave Explorations
- English-speaking Tour Guide on boat
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services
- Tips & gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
Oriental Sails Halong Cruise infomation
Launched in 2007, designed in the concept of Oriental Sail in Halong Bay style junk boat, the Deluxe Oriental Sails Halong Cruise is among the good-feedback junks in Halong Bay. The Oriental Sail features with air-conditioned 16 bedrooms. On the first floor (first desk) are 12 bed rooms and kitchen. And located on the second floor are 4 cabins with connecting door, restaurant and bars. Oriental Sail Cruise is the wonderful way to enjoy Halong Magical Bay.The top desk is equipped with comfortable tanning chairs & the wooden bar is a wonderful place to view Halong majestic Halong Bay.