Day 1: Phnom Penh Arrival ( L, D )
Arrive Phnom Penh around noon ? Visa processing ? meet with guide for transfer to hotel. Afternoon half-day City Tour, National Museum of Khmer Arts, Silver Pagoda on the same ground of Royal Palace, River Front Park, renowned Wat Phnom and Boat cruise along Mekong River bank. Overnight Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Orientation Tour ( B, L, D )
Morning visit Toul Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crime and Cheung Ek Killing Fields. Afternoon city orientation tour including, Phnom Penh Municipality Hall, National Library, National Bank, Independence Monument and shopping at New Central Market. Overnight Phnom Penh.
Day 3: Phnom Penh -Departure ( B )
Free leisure time until transfer for departure flight. End of Service
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Lunches and Dinners at local restaurant
- Entrance fees to tour sites
- Private ground transport with air-con vehicl
- Tours with English/French/Japanese speaking guide
- Meals ( B = Breakfast, L = Luch, D = Dinner )
- Domestic air ticket
- Domestic boat ticket
- Cambodia visa fee currently US$20
- Cambodia domestic airport taxes
- International airport tax departure
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, camera fee to tour sites
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- International air ticket