Highlights: Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon - Phnom Penh - Angkor Temple - Hanoi - Sa Pa - Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island - Hue - Hoi An - Cu Chi Tunnel
Day 1 Arrival Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon
Day 2 : Saigon - Mekong Delta/ Can Tho - Chau Doc
Day 3 Chau Doc - Phnom Penh by boat
Day 4 Phnom Penh
Day 5 Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
Day 6 Siem Reap - Angkor Complex
Day 7 Siem Reap - Angkor Complex
Day 8 Siem Reap fly Hanoi
Day 9 Hanoi night train to Lao Cai
Day 10 Lao Cai – Sa Pa
Day 11 Sa Pa – Lao Cai night train to Hanoi
Day 12 Hanoi - Ha Long Bay overnight on junk Cruise
Day 13 Halong Bay overnight on Cat Ba Island
Day 14 Cat Ba – Hai Phong - Hanoi
Day 15 Hanoi - night train to Hue
Day 16 Hue
Day 17 Hue - DMZ day trip
Day 18 Hue - Hoi An
Day 19 Hoi An
Day 20 Hoi An - Da Nang – Ho chi Minh
Day 21 Ho Chi Minh - Cu Chi
Day 22 Ho chi Minh
Day 23 Ho chi Minh - Departure
- Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon: Or still called Saigon, the dynamic heart of Vietnam, the city of crowding, business and also history.
- Phnom Penh : A City of Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Tuol Sleng Museum, Wat Phnom. Siem Reap : A very famous name with the Angkor, an incredible complex with numerous temples and Hindu decorations.
- Cu Chi Tunnels: A legendary maze during the war
- Mekong Delta/ Can Tho: The typical area of the lowland, we cruise in the floating markets, villages and the small canals to discover the lifestyle of Mekong People
- Hue: The old capital and world cultural heritage site, touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties
- Hoi An : The charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on Cua Dai beach and walking around the old streets of Hoi An Town or still call Hoi An Old Quarter, one of cultural heritage in the world.
- Hanoi : Capital of Vietnam with solemnest buildings like Temple of Literature and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
- Sapa: Meet the local minorities to know more about their life style, enjoy the beauty of a typical remote area.
- Halong Bay: One of veven wonder of the world, cruising aboard a traditional junk amidst the majestic limestone cliffs and emerald green waters of magnificent
- Cat Ba Island: the island of dreams where you can leave your daily life behind while relaxing and enjoying the amazing views , clean and dreamlike ecological space of this adorable island!
Day 1 Arrival in Ho Chi Minh City Transfer via: International Flight on your own arrangement Up on arrival in Ho Chi Minh City, we will be met and transferred to hotel. Relax.
Day 2 Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta - Chau Doc We depart Ho Chi Minh City for Cai Be town where we will take the boat ride through the natural canal, view the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river sides. Before boating to the river island where we will enjoy our delicious lunch in the heart of the orchard we visit the Cai Be wholesale fruit market. After lunch we continue on cruising through the natural canal in island, and under the shadow of the water coconut trees. We also visit the local family where we can experience the agricultural lifestyle. Walking through the fruit plantation in An Binh Island, we will take the rowing boat ride along the creeks before coming to Vinh Long by motorized boat. Then we transfer to our vehicle to drive to Chau Doc town. Overnight at hotel in Chau Doc. Today Breakfast, Lunch included
Day 3 Chau Doc - Phnom Penh Transfer via: Speed Boat Goodbye Vietnam at 07:00AM, we take a Speed Boat up stream to Phnom Penh. It takes us 5 hour boat trip along Mekong River. Overnight in Phnom Penh . Today Breakfast included
Day 4 Phnom Penh In the morning we start the tour with Silver Pagoda located in the Royal Palace Enclosure and the Royal Garden, the Silver Pagoda, After that we visit The National Museum, built in the Khmer style in the 1920's has an extensive collection of Khmer art. Before lunch we also visit the Wat Phnom, widely acknowledged as the site of the foundation of Phnom Penh. We have lunch in the restaurant. In the afternoon we visit The Tuol Sleng Museum, follow by that we visit the Victory monument and the Russian Market. Today Breakfast included
Day 5 Phnom Penh - Siem Reap Transfer via: Speed Boat After breakfast, we catch the early Express Speed Boat from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap across the Tonle Sap Lake. Upon arrival we will be greeted and transferred to Siem Reap for check-in at the hotel and then lunch. In the afternoon, we visit the ancient city of Angkor Thom: the Bayon Temple, the Baphuan, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. And we watch the sunset over Angkor Wat from the Phnom Bakeng. Dinner at the restaurant where we can enjoy the traditional dance of the Khmer people. Overnight in Siem Reap. Today Breakfast included
Day 6 Siem Reap - Angkor Complex An early start to watch the sunrise at Angkor Wat followed by a tour of the temples including the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of the Leper King and Phimean Akas. Afternoon our tour will be at Srah Srang, Bantey Kdei, Ta Keo, Chau Say Tevoda, Thammanon and Ta Prohm Temple. Then we go back to hot air balloon station where we can ride a stable hot air balloon for a truly memorable sunset look over one of the Wonder of the World, Angkor Wat. Overnight in the hotel in Siem Reap. Today Breakfast included
Day 7 Siem Reap - Angkor Complex In the morning, we will visit Banteay Srei temple, Ta Prohm (the Jungle temple). Afternoon, transfer to Preah Khan and then Neak Pean, Ta Som and Banteay Samre. Dinner at Apsara restaurant. Today Breakfast included
Day 8 Siem Reap fly Hanoi Transfer via: Vietnam Airline In the morning we visit the floating village, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Visit the village and take an excursion in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake. In the afternoon we have free time at leisure. Transfer to Siem Reap International Airport for departure flight to Hanoi. Arriving in Hanoi, we transfer to hotel. Relax at the Capital city of Vietnam. Today Breakfast included
Day 9 Hanoi night train to Lao Cai This morning we visit Ho Chi Minh complex and the Temple of Literature then we stop for our lunch in a local fine restaurant. This afternoon, we visit the Ethnology Museum, West Lake area (Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda), Ngoc Son Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake. We have one hour to traveling around the Ancient city to see the daily Life of Hanoi and one more hour to watch The Water Puppet show in the Theater on the bank of Hoan Kiem Lake. Tonight we take a night train to Sapa. Overnight on train. Today Breakfast, Lunch included
Day 10 Sa Pa Up on arrival in Lao Cai Railway Station, we will be greeted and transfer to Sapa. After breakfast we relax for a while then start trekking. The first part is on the road but we soon turn to the right and walk on a small path down the valley to the Muong Hoa River and from here to the Black H’mong village Lao Chai. After this you continue to Ta Van village to visit Zay people. We stay overnight with a local family in Ta Van and have our dinner here. Trekking distance: 15 km. Today Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included
Day 11 Sa Pa night train to Hanoi After the breakfast we continue to visit Red Dao people at Giang Ta Chai where we also see a waterfall. We continue along small paths in the rice fields, cross the Muong Hoa River and trek up to Su pan where you will meet the jeep transfer back to Sapa. Tonight we drive back to Lao Cai to catch night train to Hanoi. Overnight on the Express train again. Today Breakfast included
Day 12 Hanoi - Ha Long Bay overnight on junk Cruise Upon arrival in Hanoi, we will be picking up and transfer to Hotel for breakfast and freshen up. At 8 o’clock, we depart Hanoi for Halong Bay. After 3,5 hours we arrive in Halong we transfer to our deluxe junk. Once we have settled in, we can begin our cruise around majestic Halong Bay accompanied by a delicious lunch. After lunch we have the chance to explore some of the limestone caves, the afternoon can fill in with a fresh swim, soak up the sun on the top deck or try our hand at some kayaking. In the evening our cook will prepare a splendid meal comprised of fresh seafood dishes as well as traditional Vietnamese fare as we weigh anchor in the heart of the bay. Overnight on the junk Cruise. Today Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included
Day 13 Halong Bay overnight on Cat Ba Island This morning we transfer to another traveling boat and head to Cat Ba island. Check in hotel and relax at the beach. Today Breakfast included
Day 14 Cat Ba - Hai Phong - Hanoi Transfer via: Speed Boat We relax at the beach today till 15:00; we walk to the wharf and take the hydrofoil to Haiphong city, where our awaiting vehicle transfers us to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi. Today Breakfast included
Day 15 Hanoi - night train to Hue Today we are free at our leisure. In the evening we will take a night train to Hue. Overnight on Reunification Express train. Today Breakfast included
Day 16 Hue Hue is known as an ancient Capital city of many original historical vestiges. There are more than 100 architectural works to be extremely reflected the life of Emperors and Mandarins under Nguyen’s reign. Situated in the middle of hills on the Southern Bank of Perfume River are very beautiful tombs of Nguyen Kings. Today Breakfast included
Day 17 Hue - DMZ day trip This morning we will transfer to demilitarized zone along National way 1A. This morning we will visit the Ancient citadel of Quang Tri, Hien Luong Bridge, the Seventeenth Parallel - the border between North and South of Viet Nam during the war and Vinh Moc Tunnel. In the afternoon, we will follow the Highway No 9, visit Khe Sanh and Suspension Bridge of Dakrong. Then we return to Hue. Tour ends at the hotel about 06:00PM Today Breakfast, Lunch included
Day 18 Hue - Hoi An After breakfast, we travel by vehicle to Hoi An along scenic highway 1A. Along the way we will stop to contemplate the stunning views north, to Lang Co Beach and South to Danang City to visit Cham Museum, My Khe Beach and the Marble Mountain. We will arrive in Hoi An in the afternoon, relax and take our walking tour before our Dinner. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An. Today Breakfast included
Day 19 Hoi An Free day at leisure Today Breakfast included
Day 20 Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho chi Minh morning flight Transfer via: Vietnam Airlines Today we will take a short domestic flight to Saigon. Transfer to hotel in Saigon and relax. Today Breakfast included
Day 21 Ho Chi Minh - Cu Chi tunnel In the morning we will leave Saigon for the Cu Chi Tunnels, otherwise known as the "Iron Triangle" or "Iron Land". On our way there we will drive through pleasant countryside, rubber plantations and rice paddies. Before entering the tunnels, we will see a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, followed by an exploration of the maze of tunnels, some of which have been widened to allow tourist access. Also on display are various mantraps and the remains of an American tank as well as numerous bomb craters made by 500lb bombs dropped by B52 bombers.
Day 22 Ho Chi Minh City Tour We depart our hotel for the Reunification Palace, the former Presidential Palace for the president of the South of Vietnam. After that we will visit War Remnant Museum, where you can see countless artifacts, photographs and pictures documenting about the second Indochina war. Before our lunch we stop at Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post office to get our good shots for our memory of the biggest city in Vietnam. Today Breakfast included
Day 23 Ho chi Minh City – Departure Transfer via: International Flight on your own arrangement A late morning departure ensures some free leisure time before leaving. Today Breakfast included
What's included ?
- English speaking guide/s in different parts of Vietnam & Cambodia (Others languages upon request) All accommodation on twin share basis: (11 nights at 3 star hotels, 3 nights at 4 star hotels, 2 nights at 4 star resort, 1 night at junk cruise, 3 nights on train, 1 night at 2 star hotel, 1 night at basic local home stay)
- En-suite cabin on Deluxe Junk Cruise in Halong Bay
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary: (22 Breakfast, 6 Lunches, and 2 Dinners)
- All private transfers and transports with A/C
- Sightseeing as indicated entrance fees and permits
- International flight ticket: Siem Reap - Hanoi
- Domestic flight ticket: Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh City
- Domestic departure tax inside Vietnam
- Train tickets: 4 soft sleeper berth cabins with A/C Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi
- Reunification Express Train from Hanoi to Hue: 4 soft sleeper berth cabins with A/C
- Speed Boat from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- Speed Boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh
- Speed Boat from Cat Ba Island to Hai Phong
1. In Hanoi : Hanoi Sky Hotel 3 star accommodation for Private Tour Vietnam and Cambodia 23 Days
Hanoi Sky Hotel is ideally located in Hanoi’s iconic Old Quarter, close to tourist and cultural attractions as well as the city’s office buildings, making it an ideal location for leisure and business travelers.
2. In Hoi An : Pho Hoi River Side Resort 3 star accommodation for Private Tour Vietnam and Cambodia 23 Days
Pho Hoi Riverside Resort’s location is very convenient. It only takes you a 5 minute-walk to the ancient town.
3. In Hue : Duy Tan Hotel 3 star accommodation for Private Tour Vietnam and Cambodia 23 Days
Duy Tan Hotel is located in the center of the poetic city of Hue with 138 three-star rooms. Being well-equipped, Duy Tan Hotel is really a comfortable place for those who comes Hue for a sightseeing, relaxation, or business.
4. In Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon : Sapphier Hotel 3 star accommodation for Private Tour Vietnam and Cambodia 23 Days
Decorated in an exquisite and elegant style, Sapphire hotel provides the most conductive spot for you to take a break from your busy days.
5. In Sapa : Royal View Hotel 3 star accommodation for Private Tour Vietnam and Cambodia 23 Days
Royal View Sapa Hotel is hotel and tours company based in Sapa with the head office is open 7 days a week and equipped with modern communication system allowing us to respond to all inquiries and bookings within 24 hours
6. In Dalat : Ngoc Lan Hotel 4 star accommodation for Private Tour Vietnam and Cambodia 23 Days
The hotel was originally a cinema constructed during the early 1970’s. It was then transformed in 1981 and re-opened as the “Ngoc Lan Hotel” providing much needed luxury accommodation in Dalat.
7. In Nhatrang : Palm Beach Hotel 3 star accommodation for Private Tour Vietnam and Cambodia 23 Days
Palm Beach Hotel is also close to the city center and sightseeing destinations. The hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travelers as it is located in the heart of Nhatrang city, near the shopping and business center.
8. Hotel in Siem Reap : Steung Hotel 3 star accommodation for Private Tour Vietnam and Cambodia 23 Days
The Steung Siemreap Hotel – Located in the French Quarter; Psah Chas (Old Market) retaining her true colonial French characteristics, wooden louvre french-windows, doors and wooden floors complete with wrought iron balconies.
9. In Phnom Penh : Ohana Hotel 3 star accommodation for Private Tour Vietnam and Cambodia 23 Days
A stylish hotel in the heart of Phnom Penh, Cambodia is bustling capital. Tucked away next to the colourful Kandal Market, beside Phnom Penhs trendy riverside area.
10. Cruise in Halong : Oriental Sails Cruise for Private Tour Vietnam and Cambodia 23 Days
Built in 2007, as an ancient Vietnamese style, the junk boasts rattan & wooden furnishings, a multitude of windows for amazing views from the inside, and a panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of Halong Bay as a backdrop.