Highlights : Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Halong
Day 1 : Hanoi – Catch night train to Lao Cai
Day 2 : Lao Cai – Sapa – Cat Cat - Sapa
Day 3 : Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Catch night train back Hanoi
Day 4 : Hanoi Arrival – Halong Bay
Day 5 : Halong – Hanoi
Day 6 : Hanoi Departure
- Private tour
- English speaking guide (other language upon your request)
- All accommodation at 3star hotel - twin share basis with daily breakfast.
- Train ticket : Hanoi – Lao Cai - Hanoi (first class, soft sleeper, A/C 4 berth cabin)
- Accommodation on Junk in Halong Bay (A/C private cabin for 02 persons on boat)
- Junk to cruise in Halong Bay
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary (B- Breakfast, L- Lunch, Dinner)
- All A/C private for transportation as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees and permits during guided time.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, Telephone and Laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
Sapa and Halong Bay Vietnam 6 Days exploring the most splendid area of where concentrates various obstacles of limestone mountains ranges and incredible terraced paddy fields. Suitable to those love green eco tours, prefer untouched areas and explore customs of the hill tribal people. Extremely attractive to picture-hunting travelers. Cruising overnight onboard the traditional Oriental Sail Cruise, the charming replica paddle steamer, on tranquil UNESCO world heritage listed Halong Bay. Savoring the best cuisine onboard, enjoy fresh fruit after going kayaking on our floating garden bar .
Hanoi : Hanoi Sky Hotel 3 star accommodation for Sapa and Halong Bay Vietnam
Hanoi Sky Hotel is ideally located in Hanoi’s iconic Old Quarter, close to tourist and cultural attractions as well as the city’s office buildings, making it an ideal location for leisure and business travelers.
Sapa : Royal View Hotel 3 star accommodation for Sapa and Halong Bay Vietnam
Royal View Sapa Hotel is hotel and tours company based in Sapa with the head office is open 7 days a week and equipped with modern communication system allowing us to respond to all inquiries and bookings within 24 hours
Cruise in Halong : Oriental Sails Cruise for Sapa and Halong Bay Vietnam
Oriental Sails Halong bay cruise features 16 deluxe cabins of traditional style combined with modern facilities and comfort. The junk boasts rattan & wooden furnishings, a multitude of windows for amazing views from the inside, and a panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of Halong Bay as a backdrop.