Highlight: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Cat Ba - Hai Phong - HaI Phong - Hue - Hoian - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 1 - Hanoi
- Day 2 - Hanoi
- Day 3 - Hanoi - Halong Bay
- Day 4 - Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island
- Day 5 - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi
- Day 6 - Hanoi - Hue
- Day 7 - Hue - Hoi An
- Day 8 - Hoi An
- Day 9 - Hoi An - Quy Nhon
- Day 10 - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang
- Day 11 - Nha Trang
- Day 12 - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Mui Ne
- Day 13 - Mui Ne
- Day 14 - Mui Ne
- Day 15 - Mui Ne - Hochiminh City
- Day 16 - Hochiminh City
- Day 17 - Hochiminh City - Mekong Delta
- Day 18 - Hochiminh City
- Hanoi: Exploring Hanoi – capital of Vietnam.
- Halong Bay: Cruising aboard a traditional junk amidst the majestic limestone cliffs and emerald green waters of magnificent Halong Bay.
- Cat Ba Island:the island of dreams where you can leave your daily life behind while relaxing and enjoying the amazing views , clean and dreamlike ecological space of this adorable island!
- Hai Phong: Hai Phong lies 102 km from Hanoi, on the very East of the Northern Vietnam coastline. The city is one of Vietnam’s major ports and industrial area.
- Hue: Touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties
- Hoi An: Wandering the charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on the beach and shop in Hoi An Old Quarter
- Quy Nhon: Quy Nhon is the capital city of Binh Dinh Province. The city is known to the travellers as having pristine strips of fine sandy beaches.
- Nha Trang: A beautiful bay, distant islands dotting the horizon, miles of white sand beaches and a ring of mountains protecting it’s city has made Nha Trang a tourist magnet, and rightfully so.
- Phan Thiet/Mui Ne: meaning “sheltered peninsula”, is an idyllic, laid-back beach town featuring all, palm trees, white sand beaches and great seafood.
- Ho Chi Minh City: also known as Saigon, a dramatic meeting of old and new culture, a dynamic metropolis of skyscrapers and traffic juxtaposed with a wealth of ancient temples and traditional markets.
- Mekong Delta/ My Tho & Ben Tre: Touring the orchards, paddy fields and rowing on a small wooden boat in swamplands of the Mekong Delta.
Day 1 : Hanoi ( D )
Pick up at the airport in the morning and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, strolling in the colonial quarter. Dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2 : Hanoi ( B, L, D )
Visit the capital of the city interfering the obsolete perfume of a colonial atmosphere and the charm of a life remained very traditional: the Sword Lake, Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda, TranQuoc Pagoda and QuanThanh Temple by the West Lake. In the afternoon, visit ethnology museum, walk around the 36 old quarter streets. In the evening, watch water puppet show . Free time for dinner. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3 : Hanoi - Halong Bay ( B, L, D )
Morning pick up from your hotel in Hanoi for Ha Long. Come to Ha Long Bay wharf around 12: 00, check -in registration Have lunch on board with welcome drink. The cruise will take you by exotic islets with shapes of Dog, Incense Urn, Sail, Fighting Cocks, which are naturally formed by process of erosion between the see water and lime stone mountains. Arrive Surprise Cave and explore the by bay kayak, paddle to Luon cave, this cave is a natural tunnel thrusts through a mountain's foot and leads to an exotic lagoon surrounded by mountains covered by dense junle. Seafood dinner . Overnight on boat.
Day 4 : Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (B, L, D )
After breakfast, free at leisure or swimming. Stop at Catba island and transfer to Hotel . Then transfer by minibus to visit Catba national Park. Short trek to the to KimGiao forest and top of mountain. Rerturn to Catba town and lunch at the restaurant. In the aternoon, free leisure for swimming at the Catco beach . Overnight Cat Ba Island.
Day 5 : Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi ( B, L )
Day 6 : Hanoi - Hue ( B, L, D )
Morning transfer to the airport and take flight to Hue. Pick up then tranfer to hotel. Excursion in sampan on Perfume River. ThienMu Pagoda, HonChien temple, TuDuc tomb, KhaiDinh tomb. Walk around Perfume River. Overnight in Hue.
Day 7 : Hue - Hoi An ( B, L, D )
Morning explore the imperial city and relict mumeum. Visit DongBa market. On the way to Hoian stop in LangCo, the village of the fishermen and then have bathe in the beach. Lunch at local restaurant. Visit HaiVan Pass, Cham Art Museum, Marble Mountain. After the lunch departure for Hoi An. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 8 : Hoi An ( B, L, D )
Day 9 : Hoi An - Quy Nhon ( B )
Day 10 : Quy Nhon - Nha Trang ( B,L )
Day 11 : Nha Trang ( B, L)
Day 12 : Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Mui Ne (B)
Departure for Phanthiet and across shrimp breeding fields, arrive in Phanthiet and then leisure. Phanthiet is well-known for its white sand beaches with many mountains and forests. Overnight in Phan Thiet.
Day 13 : Mui Ne ( B )
Day 14 : Mui Ne (B)
Day 15 : Mui Ne - Hochiminh City (B)
Day 16 : Hochiminh City ( B, L, D )
Explore the city: Town hall, Post office, Cathedral, BenThanh Market, Reunification Palace. Visit: History museum, ThienHau Pagoda, Binhtay Market, Cholon Chinese Town. Dinner on boat to cruise along Sai Gon river to see Saigon by night. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City .
Day 17 : Hochiminh City - Mekong Delta ( B, L)
Morning leave for My Tho town of Tien Giang province (the first province in the Mekong Delta - about 75 km from Ho Chi Minh City). Visit Dong Tam snake-farm and Vinh Trang pagoda. Boat trip on Mekong river to visit the fruit gardens and peasants' houses on a islet. Lunch at a typical restaurant of Mekong Delta. Afternoon return to HoChiMinh City. Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 18 : Hochiminh City – Departure ( B )
Trip included :
- Tour programme as in the itinerary
- Cruise trips at Halong Bay and Mekong Delta
- All land transfer
- English/ French Speaking tour guide
- Domestic flights and airport taxes
- Meals: B = Breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner
- Entrance fees
- Government taxes
- Mineral water and cool towels
Trip Excluded :
- International flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Vietnam visa
- Other not mentioned
Hanoi: Melia Hanoi Hotel 5 star accommodation for Sightseeing must see in Vietnam 18 Days
Melia hotel Hanoi that is beautifully located in the heart of Vietnam’s capital, Meliá Hanoi welcomes all who are looking for splendid accommodation, first-class facilities, and warm service.
Halong Bay: Bhaya Cruise accommodation for Sightseeing must see in Vietnam 18 Days
Halong Bay that is a legendary world just waiting to be explored. Bhaya Cruises, combining traditional oriental style with contemporary luxury facilities, excellent service and world class cuisine, provides guests with an unparalleled Halong Bay cruise experience. In 1917, Emperor Khai Dinh plied the waters of the Bay in a beautiful wooden junk.
Cat Ba Island: Holiday View Hotel 3 star accommodation for Sightseeing must see in Vietnam 18 Days
Holiday View hotel that is an unique 3 star hotel in Cat Ba island, dedicated to provide the best facilities with international standard to all visitors in Cat ba Island.
Hue: Saigon Morin Hotel 4 star accommodation for Sightseeing must see in Vietnam 18 Days
Saigon Morin hotel that was built in 1901 by French, the Morin Hotel is the oldest hotel in Hue City, Vietnam.
Hoi an: Hoi An Beach Resort 4 star accommodation for Sightseeing must see in Vietnam 18 Days
Hoi An Beach resort that accommodation consists of 121 luxurious deluxe and villa rooms, all of which evoke a traditional Vietnamese village style. Riverview Suite features a living room, two bathrooms, a mini-kitchen, and balcony.
Nha Trang: Asia Paradise Hotel 3 star accommodation for Sightseeing must see in Vietnam 18 Days
Asia Paradise Hotel that is rated as one of the best 3 star hotels in Nha Trang to accommodate you with the comforts and luxuries as of a 4 star boutique hotel at an affordable price.
Saigon: Grand Hotel 4 star accommodation for Sightseeing must see in Vietnam 18 Days
Grand hotel that is one Of The Oldest Hotels In Ho Chi Minh City Since 1930 and completely restored in 1997, nestled in Saigon’s scenic riverside area and within walking distance to major commercial and entertainment addresses, and still retaines its French colonial style, provides a perfect base for conducting business or for having a completely relaxed vacation.