- Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon - Arrival
- Day 2 : Mighty Mekong Delta/ Can Tho
- Day 3 : Ho Chi Minh City - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Day 4 : Hoi An - Hue Tour
- Day 5 : Hue - Fly to Hanoi - Hanoi Tour
- Day 6 : Hanoi - Halong Bay Boat Trip - Hanoi
- Day 7 : Hanoi - Departure
- Ho Chi Minh City: Still called Saigon, the dynamic heart of Vietnam, the city of crowding, business and also history.
- Mekong Delta/ Can Tho: The typical area of the lowland, we cruise in the floating markets, villages and the small canals to discover life on the river from small rural villages to booming capitals, visiting temples floating markets and much more along the way during your unforgettable Mekong River odyssey.
- Hoi An : UNESCO World Heritage, the charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on Cua Dai beach and walking around the old streets of Hoi An Town or still call Hoi An Old Quarter
- Hue : The old capital and world cultural heritage site, touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties, this site is also UNESCO World Heritage
- Hanoi: Exploring Hanoi – capital of Vietnam.
- Halong Bay: Cruising aboard a traditional junk amidst the majestic limestone cliffs and emerald green waters of magnificent Halong Bay.
|Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival|
|Upon your arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport, you will be picked up and transferred to hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, still called Saigon by many locals. Rest of the day is free. Stay overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.|
|Day 2: Mighty Mekong Delta (B/L)|
|Heading out of the town, we travel by roads to the Mekong Delta, Vietnam's largest rice bowl. On arrival in My Tho, we embark on a boat navigating around the intricate small canals in the delta region, which is a great way to observe the local lifestyle close-up and catch a view dotted by many islands. The exciting excursion will pass the lush green vegetation before arriving at the famous Unicorn Island. Here we have opportunities to stroll around an orchard, taste many seasonal fruits and enjoy wonderful traditional music. The next stop of our trip is Ben Tre Province to visit some fascinating local industries. After feasting on a huge lunch we return to Ho Chi Minh City, stopping off along the way to see the beautiful Vinh Trang Pagoda and the Cho Lon, Saigon’s Chinatown, which is crammed with sacred temples and mysterious, narrow lanes. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.|
|Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City - Hoi An Ancient Town (B/L)|
|After breakfast at hotel, we board a short flight to Da Nang. Upon arrival, we will pick you up and transfer to Hoi An which was originally a Cham seaport from 16th century but has been influenced down the centuries by a myriad of traders from various cultures. We stop en route to visit the Cham Museum in Da Nang City, the Marble Mountain, whose peaks represent the five elements of the universe. Upon arrival, check into hotel. Have lunch at one of the famous restaurants of Hoi An before having a walking tour. The ancient architecture of Hoi An is a fascinating combination of Vietnamese traditional characters with Chinese and Japanese influence. There are plenty to see in this delightful town, some of which are Japanese Covered Bridges, the Pottery Museum, the 200 years old Tan Ky House, the Chua Ong Pagoda, the vibrant market. Today, we include these on a walking tour past many low tiled houses scattered along the small streets and assembly halls which reflect the town's multi-cultural past. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight in Hoi An.|
|Day 4: Hoi An - Hue (B/L|
|The next destination is Hue, the Old Royal City in Vietnam in 17th century. Upon leaving Hoi An, we drive north to Hue. The scenic road is hugging the coastline before crossing over the winding Hai Van pass. A view from the top of the pass is one of Vietnam’s most impressive panoramic scenes. We stop en route to visit the Lang Co beach before reaching Hue city. As Vietnam’s last feudal capital, the small and quiet city of Hue is widely known for magnificent architectures, pagodas and royal tombs laid in many small villages and surrounding hills. We spend this afternoon to visit Hue with the massive citadel, which contains the Imperial City and the Purple Forbidden City. This royal residence was all but destroyed during the 1968 Tet Offensive, however it is still fascinating to walk among the ruins. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight in Hue.
- TRIP PRICE INCLUDES:
- - Private tour
- - English speaking guide (other language upon your request)
- - All accommodation on twin share basis with daily breakfasts.
- - Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary (B- Breakfast, L- Lunch, D- Dinner)
- - All A/C private for transfers and transport.
- - Entrance fees and permits during guided time.
- - Boat trip in Halong Bay, Hue, Mekong Delta
- - Vietnam Airline (tax & service charge included):
- + Saigon - Danang
- + Hue - Hanoi
- TRIP PRICE EXCLUDES:
- - Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Visas and visa fees.
- - Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
- - Personal expenses
- - Tips and gratuitie
Saigon: Sapphire Hotel 3 star accommodation for Top Tour from Saigon to Hanoi 7 Days
Decorated in an exquisite and elegant style, Sapphire hotel provides the most conductive spot for you to take a break from your busy days. International cuisine let our esteemed guests savor our food integrated with art, leaving you with an unforgettable experience. The hotel is also equipped with a Business center at the lobby, as well as a Fitness center provided for resident guests at no extra cost.
Two years consecutively 2011&2012, the Sapphire hotel received the award of the Top ten 3 Star Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City; therefore definitely you will be satisfied staying with us!
Hoian: Pho Hoi Riverside Resort 3 star accommodation for Top Tour from Saigon to Hanoi 7 Days
Pho Hoi Riverside Resort’s location is very convenient. It only takes you a 5 minute-walk to the ancient town – the World Cultural Heritage, Hoi An market, post office, bank, beauty spots. Standing in the hotel terrace, visitors will have a panoramic view of the ancient town at night with twinkling lantern lights.
Hue: Duy Tan Hotel 3 star accommodation for Top Tour from Saigon to Hanoi 7 Days
Duy Tan Hotel is located in the center of the poetic city of Hue with 138 three-star rooms. Being well-equipped, Duy Tan Hotel is really a comfortable place for those who comes Hue for a sightseeing, relaxation, or business.
Hanoi: Hanoi Sky Hotel 3 star accommodation forTop Tour from Saigon to Hanoi 7 Days
Hanoi Sky Hotel is ideally located in Hanoi’s iconic Old Quarter, close to tourist and cultural attractions as well as the city’s office buildings, making it an ideal location for leisure and business travelers.