Highlight: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Catba - Hue - Hoian - Nhatrang Beach - Muine Beach - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta/ Can tho
- Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
- Day 2: Hanoi (B/L)
- Day 3: Hanoi - Halong - Catba (B/L)
- Day 4: Catba (B/L)
- Day 5: Catba - Hanoi (B/L)
- Day 6: Hanoi - Hue (B/L)
- Day 7: Hue - Lang Co - Hoi An (B/L)
- Day 8: Hoi An - Da Nang - Nha Trang (B/L)
- Day 9: Hon Heo - Nha Trang (B/L)
- Day 10: Nha Trang - Muine (B/L)
- Day 11: Muine - Phan Thiet - Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
- Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
- Day 13: My Tho - Mekong River Delta (B/L)
- Day 14: Ho Chi Minh City - Departure (B)
- Hanoi: Exploring Hanoi – capital of Vietnam.
- Halong Bay: Cruising aboard a traditional junk amidst the majestic limestone cliffs and emerald green waters of magnificent Halong Bay.
- Cat Ba Island:the island of dreams where you can leave your daily life behind while relaxing and enjoying the amazing views , clean and dreamlike ecological space of this adorable island!
- Hue: Touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties.
- Lang Co Beach/Hue: Lang Co situated between 3 cultural heritage centres: Hue ancient capital, Hoi An old quarter and My Son Sanctuary with the radius about 70 kilometers.
- Hoi An: Wandering the charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on the beach and shop in Hoi An Old Quarter
- Danang: The city is famous by Marble Mountain, China Beach, Cham Museum and My Son Holy Land
- Nhatrang : The city is bordered by beautiful mountains and an amazing, long beach along a bay impressively
- Phan Thiet/ Mui Ne: a place of wonderful beaches and comfortable resorts.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Still called Saigon, the dynamic heart of Vietnam, the city of crowding, business and also history.
- Mekong Delta/ Can Tho: The typical area of the lowland, we cruise in the floating markets, villages and the small canals to discover life on the river from small rural villages to booming capitals, visiting temples floating markets and much more along the way during your unforgettable Mekong River odyssey.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel in in the centre of Hanoi, stroll in the trishaw in the colonial districts. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi (B/L)
Visit the capital of the city interfering the obsolete perfume of a colonial atmosphere and the charm of a life remained very traditional: the Sword Lake, Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda and Quan Thanh Temple by the West Lake. In the afternoon, visit ethnology museum, walk around the districts of the 36 quarter in the evening, watch water puppet show. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong - Catba (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel and free visit. After midday, transfer to Halong. Boat trip visit Halong bay, stop at Thien Cung, Dau Go Caves, Titov beaches. Visit the extraordinary landscapes of Halong Bay with nearly 3000 small islands and fantastic types of limestone. Departure for Catba Island. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at hotel in Catba.
Day 4: Catba (B/L)
Explore the national park. Leisure at the Cat Co beach. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at hotel in Catba.
Day 5: Catba - Hanoi (B/L)
AM: Depart to Hai Phong by high-speed boat. Short city tour in Hai Phong. Visit Buthap Pagoda. Arrive Hanoi. Check in and overnight at hotel. Dinner on guest's account.
Day 6: Hanoi - Hue (B/L)
Transfer to the airport and take flight to Hue. Check into hotel. Excursion in sampan on Perfume River. Visit Minh Mang tomb, Thien Mu Pagoda, Hon Chien temple, Tu Duc tomb. Explore the imperial city and relict museum. Walk around Perfume River. Visit Dong Ba market. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Hue - Lang Co - Hoi An (B/L)
On the way to Hoian stop at Lang Co, the village of the fishermen and then have bath in the beach. Visit Hai Van Pass, Cham Art Museum, Marble Mountain. After lunch, departure for Hoi An. Visit: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tan Ky Old house, Assembly Hall Chinese, Phuc Kien Pagoda, Hoian Museum and Market. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Hoi An - Da Nang - Nha Trang (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Da Nang airport for the morning flight to Nha Trang. Transfer to the island in Van Phong bay by boat. Leisure at the beach and overnight at bangalow. Dinner on guest's account.
Day 9: Hon Heo - Nha Trang (B/L)
Swimming at Hang Tien beach and Snorkling watching Corals. Lunch on boat. Return to hotel. Walk along the fine sandy beach bordered by coconut trees. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Nha Trang - Muine (B/L)
Departure for Phan Thiet by car and across shrimp breeding fields, arrive in PhanThiet and then leisure. Phan Thiet is well-known for its white sandy beaches with many mountains and forests. Overnight at bangalow. Dinner on guest's account.
Day 11: Muine - Phan Thiet - Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
Free visit in the morning. After midday return to Ho Chi Minh city by car. Check into hotel. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
Explore the city: Town hall, post office, Cathedral, Ben Thanh Market, Independent Square, History museum, Thien Hau Pagoda, Binh Tay Market, Cholon Chinese district. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: My Tho - Mekong River Delta (B/L)
8: 00Am: Continuation of your trip to the Mekong River delta. Stroll on boat through tiny channels and quiet villages in My Tho. Lunch at pleasant restaurant inside the garden. Return to Ho Chi Minh city in the afternoon, on the way stop to visit Vinh Trang Pagoda. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh City - Departure (B)
The tour finishes after breakfast. There will be a transfer waiting to take you to the airport for your departure flight.
Full transportation as tour program indicated
Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
English/French-speaking guide (other languages upon request)
Domestic flights: Hanoi-Hue, Danang-Nhatrang
Private Boat trip in Halong Bay, Catba Island, Perfume River, Nhatrang, Mytho
Twin-share accommodation with daily breakfast
All entrance and sightseeing fees in the program
Airport taxes; Visas; travel insurance;tips; personal expenses, emergency transfer
International airport tax
International airfare to/from Vietnam
Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc.
1. In Hanoi : Hanoi Sky Hotel 3 star accommodation for Tour cover full sights in vietnam 14 Days
Hanoi Sky Hotel is ideally located in Hanoi’s iconic Old Quarter, close to tourist and cultural attractions as well as the city’s office buildings.
2. In Hoi An : Pho Hoi River Side Resort 3 star accommodation for Tour cover full sights in vietnam 14 Days
Pho Hoi Riverside Resort’s location is very convenient. It only takes you a 5 minute-walk to the ancient town – the World Cultural Heritage, Hoi An market, post office, bank, beauty spots.
3. In Hue : Duy Tan Hotel 3 star accommodation for Tour cover full sights in vietnam 14 Days
Duy Tan Hotel is located in the center of the poetic city of Hue with 138 three-star rooms. Being well-equipped, Duy Tan Hotel is really a comfortable place for those who comes Hue for a sightseeing, relaxation, or business.
4. In Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon : Sapphier Hotel 3 star accommodation for Tour cover full sights in vietnam 14 Days
Decorated in an exquisite and elegant style, Sapphire hotel provides the most conductive spot for you to take a break from your busy days.
6. In Nhatrang : Palm Beach Hotel 3 star accommodation for Tour cover full sights in vietnam 14 Days
Nhatrang Beach is one of the most delightful in Vietnam, overlooking the Eastern Sea. A stone’s throw from the beach, Nhatrang is endowed by nature with deep, quiet and warm waters all the year round & surrounded by archipelagoes, islands, mountains and white sand beaches – a wonderful and attractive tourist resort.