Highlight: Buon Me Thuot - Nha Trang
- Day 1: Buon Ma Thuot (L, D )
- Day 2: Buon Ma Thuot - Nha Trang ( B ,L )
- Day 3: Nha Trang ( B, L)
- Day 4: Departure (B)
- Buon Me Thuot: Buon Ma Thuot or Ban Me Thuat of Vietnam is located deep in the Central Highlands, about 360 km from Sai Gon. Buon Ma Thuot by far is relatively off the beaten track.
- Nha Trang: A beautiful bay, distant islands dotting the horizon, miles of white sand beaches and a ring of mountains protecting it’s city has made Nha Trang a tourist magnet, and rightfully so.
Day 1: Buon Ma Thuot (L, D )
On arrival in Buon Ma Thuot, famous as the best coffee cradle in Vietnam, drive to Buon Don village, home of elephants and elephant trainers in Vietnam to visit the Ede tribe. After lunch, elephant riding through the B’Lieng Muong village. In the evening dinner with traditional dancing and gong music.
Day 2: Buon Ma Thuot - Nha Trang ( B ,L )
At the morning, we walking tour around Buon Ma Thuot and downtown until leaving (in the afternoon) for Nha Trang by National Highway 26. The road descends to the arid coastal city of Nha Trang with a stop at Phuong Hoang Phoenix Pass for snapshots. Visit Ponagar Cham Tower and Long Son Pagoda en route to hotel.
Day 3: Nha Trang ( B, L)
Full-day boat cruise around the offshore islands of Nha Trang bay with ample opportunities for swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. Transfer back to hotel.
Day 4: Departure (B)
Free at leisure until transfer to the airport for your onward flight. A four-day trip that starts in Vietnam’s coffee producing region, with stopovers at the Buon Don elephant village, tribal villages, the Long Son Pagoda, and Nha Trang
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- All transfers and transports as per itinerary
- Meals with specified ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner )
- Elephant ride in Buon Me Thuot
- Traditional dance and gong music
- Entrance fees on tour and permits
- Local English/ French speaking guide
- Boat trip in Nha Trang
- Vietnam visa
- All airport taxes
- Other meals with drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Domestic flights
Nha Trang: Vinpearl Resort & Spa (Tour to Beach and Central Highland 4 Days)
Nha Trang is a small city belongs to Khanh Hoa province on the South Central Coast of Vietnam. It is known as a beautiful coastal city in Vietnam and in the world. The city is just 265,47 km2, and 392,000 inhabitants. Since locating in the middle part of Vietnam which is easy to come from Hue, Hoi An, Da Nang and move to the South, Nha Trang is compared as a precious Pearl of Vietnam tourism.
Vinpearl Resort & Spa is located on Hon Tre Island, one of the most beautiful bays on earth, the Vinpearl Report & Spa is far from the crowded beach but still close to the nightlife of coastal Nha Trang, 450km north of Ho Chi Minh City and a two-hour drive from Dalat in the central highlands. It is 30 minutes from Cam Ranh International Airport, which offers direct flights from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City and will be linked to international air travel later in 2005.
The Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang opened in December 2003. One of the leading five-star hotels in the area, the 485 guestrooms including 17 luxurious rooms and 2 Presidential Suites boasts bold architecture, fine décor and complete facilities.