Highlight: Hanoi - Halong - Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City - Tay Ninh
- Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi
- Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B)
- Day 3 & 4: Halong Bay (B)
- Day 5: Hanoi - Hue (B)
- Day 6: Hue - Free at Leisure (B)
- Day 7: Hue - Hoi An (B)
- Day 8: Hoi An - Da Nang - Train to Nha Trang (B)
- Day 9: Nha Trang (B)
- Day 10: Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City (B)
- Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City Tour (B/L)
- Day 12 - 14: Ho Chi Minh City & Departure (B)
- Hanoi: The most beautiful city in all of Asia, along the Red River for a thousand years, nestled along wooded boulevards among the city’s two dozen lakes you will find architectural souvenirs left by all who conquered this great valley, from the Chinese who first came in the last millennium to the French, booted out in our own century.
- Halong Bay :UNESCO World Heritage, cruising aboard a traditional junk amidst the majestic
- Hue : The old capital and world cultural heritage site, touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties, this site is also UNESCO World Heritage
- Hoi An : UNESCO World Heritage, the charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on Cua Dai beach and walking around the old streets of Hoi An Town or still call Hoi An Old Quarter.
- Danang: The city is famous by Marble Mountain, China Beach, Cham Museum and My Son Holy Land.
- Nhatrang : The city is bordered by beautiful mountains and an amazing, long beach along a bay impressively.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Still called Saigon, the dynamic heart of Vietnam, the city of crowding, business and also history.
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi Upon arrival at Noi Bai international airport, you will be welcomed and transferred to Hanoi Center for checking into the hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B) Breakfast at hotel. Our full day of sightseeing includes a visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh's House built on stilts in a traditional Vietnamese style. Continue on to visit One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature, dedicated to Confucius; and the former "Hanoi Hilton" prison, so named by American POWs during the war. After lunch, explore the fascinating maze of back streets on a pedicab ride through the Old Quarter. Evening enjoy an entertaining performance at the Water Puppet Theater, an art form that originated in northern Vietnam over 1000 years ago. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3 & 4: Halong Bay (B) These two days are free at leisure to visit Halong Bay by your own.
Day 5: Hanoi - Hue (B) We catch a morning flight to Hue city to tour the city with a guide, visiting the Imperial city, the Thien Mu pagoda on the banks of Perfume river and Dong Ba market. Overnight in Hue.
Day 6: Hue - Free at Leisure (B) The day is at leisure to explore Hue on your own. Overnight in Hue.
Day 7: Hue - Hoi An (B) In the morning, we drive to Hoi An ancient town via the Hai Van Pass and visiting the narrow streets of the town for the rest of of the day. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 8: Hoi An - Da Nang - Train to Nha Trang (B) We proceed to Da Nang railway station to catch the day train to Nha Trang city (soft seat). Free at leisure. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 9: Nha Trang (B) The day is at leisure to enjoy the paradise beach in Nha Trang or you can take an optional boat or cable car trip to the Hon Tam islands. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 10: Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City (B) Today we fly to Ho Chi Minh City with the rest of the day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City Tour (B/L) Full day Ho Chi Minh city tour with private car and guide, stopping at the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Post Office, the War Crimes Museum, the Reunification Palace, China town and Ben Thanh market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 12 - 14: Ho Chi Minh City & Departure (B) The last two days are at leisure with optional coach trips to Tay Ninh, Cu Chi Tunnels and the Mekong Delta. On the last day, go shopping or do some final sightseeing before the transfer to the airport for departure.
All airport transfers
Domestic flights: Hanoi-Hue & Nha Trang-Ho Chi Minh City (VN Airlines, economy class)
Train tickets: Da Nang - Nha Trang (soft seat)
Land transportation for visiting day, airport and station
Entrance fees in some places
13 nights in comfortable accommodation in twin sharing room
13 daily hotel breakfasts
English-speaking local guides for visiting days (3 days)
International airfares & airport taxes in/out Vietnam
Entry visa to Vietnam
Tour guide for other days
Meals that not mentioned in the program
Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone...)
Hanoi: Golden Rice Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Easy Break 14 Days
Golden Rice Hotel located in the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter, steps a way from legendary Hoan Kiem lake and major city attractions, with it boutique hotel is perfect for both leisure and business guests.
Halong Bay: Huong Hai Junk for Vietnam Easy Break 14 Days
Huong Hai Junks is the brand name of a group of 3 STAR traditional wooden ship with the number of carbin varies from 5 to 9, which is suitable for a small group who enjoy the private and peaceful moment in Halong Bay, Vietnam.
Hue: Serene Palace Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Easy Break 14 Days
A brand new hotel that features luxurious rooms and suites. We offer convenience to our guests by providing modern elevators, restaurants, and other great amenities.
Hoian: Ha An Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Easy Break 14 Days
A very pleasant boutique style hotel close to the old town, the Ha An is beautifully situated amid peaceful gardens and water features. Well appointed rooms, decent restaurant and the Ha-An hotel is convenient stay in Hoian.
Nha Trang: Asia Paraside Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Easy Break Tour 14 Days
Asia Paradise Hotel is rated as one of the best 3 star hotels in Nha Trang to accommodate you with the comforts and luxuries as of a 4 star boutique hotel at an affordable price.
Saigon: Signarute Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Easy Break Tour 14 Days
Signature Saigon Hotel is a brand new boutique hotel conveniently located in Ho Chi Minh city downtown and just 100 meters from Ben Thanh Market. We are a 3 star hotel in Saigon which offers 5 star services.