Highlight: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi - Mekong Delta/Can Tho - Da Lat - Da Nang - Nha Trang - Hoi An - My Son - Hue - Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Halong
- Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Day 2: Full day Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels (B, L)
- Day 3: Discover Mekong Delta/River. (B, L)
- Day 4: Visit floating Markets & Village (B, L)
- Day 5: Leave Ho Chi Minh City – Da Lat – City of Love (B, L)
- Day 6: Dalat sightseeing full day (B, L)
- Day 7: Leave Da Lat City to Nha Trang Beach City (B)
- Day 8. Nha Trang Sightseeing (B, L)
- Day 9. Nha Trang (B)
- Day 10: Leave Nha Trang to Danang & Sightseeing in Hoi An. (B, L)
- Day 11: My Son Sanctuary half day Tour & free go shopping (B, L)
- Day 12: Hoi An – Heaven of Shopping Place in Vietnam (B)
- Day 13: To Danang/City Sightseeing – Hue, Old Imperial City. (B, L)
- Day 14: Full day sightseeing in Hue the Old Imperial City. (B, L)
- Day 15: Thien Mu Pagoda/Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang. (B, L)
- Day 16: Leave Hue City for Hanoi (B)
- Day 17: Hanoi Sightseeing full day (B, L)
- Day 18: Sapa arrival – trekking to Villages (B, L)
- Day 19: Lao Cai- Bac Ha Sunday Market – Night train back Hanoi (B, L)
- Day 20: Excursion to Halong Bay and Stay overnight on Board. (B, L, D)
- Day 21: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi. (B, L)
- Day 22: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure. (B)
- Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon: Or still called Saigon, the dynamic heart of Vietnam, the city of crowding, business and also history.
- Cu Chi Tunnels: A legendary maze during the war
- Mekong Delta/ Can Tho: The typical area of the lowland, we cruise in the floating markets, villages and the small canals to discover the lifestyle of Mekong People
- Hue: The old capital and world cultural heritage site, touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties
- Hoi An : The charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on Cua Dai beach and walking around the old streets of Hoi An Town or still call Hoi An Old Quarter, one of cultural heritage in the world.
- Hanoi : Capital of Vietnam with solemnest buildings like Temple of Literature and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
- Sapa: Meet the local minorities to know more about their life style, enjoy the beauty of a typical remote area.
- Halong Bay : One of veven wonder of the world, cruising aboard a traditional junk amidst the majestic limestone cliffs and emerald green waters of magnificent
- Cat Ba Island: the island of dreams where you can leave your daily life behind while relaxing and enjoying the amazing views , clean and dreamlike ecological space of this adorable island!
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any time then transfer to hotel in Ho Chi Minh City for check in. Free for leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels. (B, L)
This morning enjoy a city tour that includes the Reunification Hall, formerly known as the Presidential Palace. It was towards this modern building that Communist tanks rolled on the morning of April 30, 1975, as Saigon fell. This fascinating building is filled with history still fresh in the minds of many. The tour also includes the Old Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Jade Emperor Pagoda, Chinatown and Binh Tay Market – the central market for the city and one of the liveliest areas. Next we visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, the incredible network of tunnels that once stretched for 210 miles. This underground complex was built by guerilla fighters beginning in 1940 and construction continued throughout the Vietnam War. We return to our hotel where the evening is free.
Day 3: Discover Mekong Delta/River. (B, L)
Today takes you to My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province. Situated on the Mekong River, 75 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, the city is surrounded by orchards and rice fields, which produce grain for the entire country. Visit one or two of the islands that produce traditional handcrafts, coconut candy and bee farms. Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, the oldest one in the delta on your boat trip on the Mekong River. Check in hotel & overnight in Can Tho City.
Day 4: Visit floating Markets & Village (B, L)
Wake up in early morning to take the boat trip to Cai Rang Floating Market – one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space to sell their goods and to experience the Mekong rural lifestyle. After sampling local fruits, our guide will escort the guests back to the hotel through myriad canals. Lunch at local restaurant before return to Ho Chi Minh City. Arrive Ho Chi Minh City at 4:00pm. Free for leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 5: Leave Ho Chi Minh City – Da Lat – City of Love (B, L)
This morning after breakfast at hotel then transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport to take flight for Da Lat City. Upon arrive in Nha Trang airport pick up and transfer to Da Lat City – known as the City of Eternal Spring by plane. Late in the afternoon you will be able to take a short walk to get a feel for this delightful city. In the evening you will head out to one of the fine restaurants in town. Overnight in Dalat.
Day 6: Dalat sightseeing full day (B, L)
Today you will take a tour of Da Lat and the surrounding areas. We will visit Bao Dai Palace . From here you visit the rather bizarre and very aptly named Crazy House, a brightly painted concrete house which winds itself around trees, mimicking their shapes. It now functions as a guesthouse. Next visit is Truc Lam Thien Vien and Pagoda. This afternoon, for those interested can take the short train ride on the Cremaillere railway to the village of Tri Mat. In the evening, you will enjoy fine cuisine at a local restaurant. Overnight in Dalat.
Day 7: Leave Da Lat City to Nha Trang Beach City (B)
Free for leisure in the morning until transfer to Nha Trang Beach City – one of the most beautiful Beaches in over the World. Arrive Nha Trang Beach City in the afternoon. Check in hotel & overnight in Nha Trang City.
Day 8. Nha Trang Sightseeing (B, L)
In the morning you will transfer to Cau Da port for a cruise on the Nha Trang Bay to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Mieu Island to enjoy hundreds of nice and precious marine creatures then continue the trip to Mun Island -the best island for snorkeling with lots of lives colorful corals and fish. Taking a fresh lunch at the Con Se Tre island and relax. Back to hotel. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 9. Nha Trang (B)
Today is a free day at leisure in Nha Trang for relaxing and unwinding at the resort overlooking beautiful Bay. Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in your private plunge pool, indulge in spa treatments or just relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea views. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 10: Leave Nha Trang to Danang & Sightseeing in Hoi An. (B, L)
Leave Nha Trang City in the early morning. Fly to Danang Airport. Pick up & transfer to Hoi An Ancient Town. Enjoy a full-day excursion to Hoi An, a major trading center, once known as “Faifo” to the earliest Western traders. It was also an important port for the Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and other merchant vessels from the Far East. Visit a temple with partially gilded statues in the center, a pagoda dedicated to sailors and fishermen and a chapel with origins in the 1700s that reflects the influences of Chinese and Japanese styles. Stop at the Sa Huynh Museum, located near the Japanese Covered Bridge, which contains exhibitions from the earliest period of Hoi An’s history. Late this afternoon, take a boat trip on the Thun Bon River to Kim Bing Village on Cam Kim Island to see the wood workers and shipbuilding families. Return to your haven on world-famous “China Beach,” with the evening at your leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 11: My Son Sanctuary half day Tour & free go shopping (B, L)
Leave hotel at 8:00am. Drive to My Son, a World Heritage, 50 km southwest of Hoi An. Located in a lush valley, My Son was a capital and religious center of Cham people, now remaining with red brick towers and sanctuaries. My Son, considered to be in the same league as some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. These towers and sanctuaries was built from the 7 to 13 centuries. Return to Town for lunch. In afternoon, free go shopping in Hoi An Town. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 12: Hoi An – Heaven of Shopping Place in Vietnam (B)
Having breakfast at hotel. Enjoy the time in one of the best shopping places in Asia! You will walk around the ancient town with friendly & nice smile of local people! Stay overnight in Hoi An.
Day 13: To Danang/City Sightseeing – Hue, Old Imperial City. (B, L)
Today, journey south past the Hai Van Pass and Land Co, over a spur of the Truong Son Mountain Range that juts into the South China Sea, with spectacular views along the way. Upon arrival in Danang, visit the Cham Museum, which features a fine collection of openair sandstone carvings. Stop at China Beach, made famous in the American TV series of the same name. It stretches for many miles north and south of the Marble Mountains. The Marble Mountains surrounding the area are five stone hillocks – once islands made of marble – and each is said to represent one of the five elements of the universe. There are many natural caves in which Buddhist sanctuaries have been built over the centuries. Arrive Hue City, check in hotel & overnight in Hue City.
Day 14: Full day sightseeing in Hue the Old Imperial City. (B, L)
Having breakfast at hotel then taking full day to discover Hue City, Vietnam’s political capital from 1802 to 1945 under the 13 emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty. Traditionally, the city has been one of Vietnam’s cultural, religious and educational centers. Visit the Imperial City, which is located in the Citadel. Modeled after the Forbidden City in Beijing, the Imperial City was built in the early 19th century. Explore the Thai Hoa Palace, with its spacious hall and ornate roof of huge timbers supported by 80 carved and lacquered columns. See the Halls of the Mandarins, the Nine Dynastic Urns and the site where the Forbidden Purple City once stood. Overnight in Hue City.
Day 15: Thien Mu Pagoda/Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang. (B, L)
Just outside Hue, visit the Thien Mu Pagoda on the bank of the Perfume River, which was a hotbed of anti-government protest during the early 1960s. Next, visit the complex of the Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang, built in 1840, which is known for its magnificent architecture and elaborate decorations and is considered one of Hue’s most beautiful pagodas. After lunch at a local restaurant, visit Tu Duc Tomb, which was built for meditation, reading and theater performances in a tranquil setting of forested hills and lakes. Your final stop is at Khai Dinh, the last monument of the Nguyen dynasty. It has a remarkably long staircase flanked by dragons, ceiling murals and ceramic frescoes. Return to your hotel on the riverbank where your Art Deco inspired rooms are reminiscent of the 1920s and 1950s. Overnight in Hue City.
Day 16: Leave Hue City for Hanoi (B)
Having breakfast at hotel & free for leisure, sightseeing in the morning! Check out hotel & transfer to airport for flight to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi in the afternoon, transfer to hotel, check in. Free for sightseeing in Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi!
Day 17: Hanoi Sightseeing full day (B, L)
Having breakfast at hotel then start sightseeing Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and public parks, is the capital of Vietnam. It is a very attractive city with French-style architecture. You have a full day of sightseeing ahead, including a visit to One Pillar Pagoda, which was built by Ly Thai Tong and the Temple of Literature, founded by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong. Stop in the heart of Hanoi at Hoan Kiem Lake, which contains an islet with a tiny Tortoise Pagoda. After lunch at a local restaurant, visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Opera House and St. Joseph Cathedral. Conclude with a visit to Bao Tang Lich, once the museum of l’Ecole Francaise d’Extreme Orient, which includes artifacts from Vietnam’s turbulent history. Water Puppet Show, Cyclo visiting Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 18: Sapa arrival – trekking to Villages (B, L)
Arrive Lao Cai Railway Station at 6:00am. Pick up to Sapa town for check in. Having breakfast and start trekking down to Lao Chai village to visit the Black H’mong. Have a picnic lunch on the way then keep going along the valley to get to Ta Van village to visit the Dzay people live, which supposed to be the most friendly one in mountainous area. The next is Giang Ta Chai village of Red Dzao tribe where you will see the amazing scenery and beautiful waterfall. In the afternoon, you get back Sapa Town for free to discover Sapa Market & stay overnight in Sapa Town.
Day 19: Lao Cai- Bac Ha Sunday Market – Night train back Hanoi (B, L)
After breakfast in Sapa, you leave Sapa Town for Bac Ha Town to join Sunday Market with local people. Bac Ha is considered one of the most wonderful and colorful markets in extreme north Vietnam where thousands of local people in their traditional attire buy and sell the local products. Dogs, cats, pigs, horses… are all on sales. This is a golden opportunity to take your best photos! In the afternoon, we will take a pleasant walk to Ban Pho village, home to the flower H’mong people. This is a great opportunity to interact with the friendly locals and have pleasant walk amongst tribal villages. Leave Bac Ha Town at 3:00pm for Lao Cai Railway Station. Take night train, which departs about 7.30am. Overnight on the train.
Day 20: Excursion to Halong Bay and Stay overnight on Board. (B, L, D)
Arrive Hanoi Railway Station at 5:30am. Pick up & transfer to hotel for short rest & breakfast until 8:30am. You`ll drive from Hanoi to one of the most magnificent scenic environments in the world, Halong Bay. Covering 577 square miles, this vast bay is filled with more than 3,000 limestone “peaks” or karsts that jut from the deep blue water as far as the eye can see. We’ll spend a day and a half, including an overnight with dinner and breakfast onboard, exploring this overwhelming seascape from the decks of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Comfortable and intimate, your boat features hand-crafted wooden interiors including a dining room and pleasant air-conditioned cabins with private baths. Since we’re overnight on the water, we’ll be able to explore Ha Long Bay’s most beautiful spots with time to swim and even visit some of the largest rock formations and caves. This promises to be one of your most memorable travel experiences in Asia. Stay overnight on Boat.
Day 21: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi. (B, L)
Rising to the sound of lapping bay waters, we have time for an early morning dip followed by breakfast. Sitting on the upper deck, you can relax while taking in the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the emerald water of the bay. After breakfast, explore Sung Sot cave, swim and relax. Cruises back to the jetty while brunch is served while you are cruising through the bay, along the way seeing more of the fascinating formations. Cruise check-out. Rejoin car drive back to Hanoi for overnight. Arrive Hanoi at 3:00pm. Check in hotel & free time to go sightseeing in the Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 22: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure. (B)
You have the morning free to relax before your return flight home. Finish unforgettable Vietnam trip with Vietnam Tour Advisor or you can extend some day to Siem Reap (Cambodia) or Sapa. Good bye & see you in the next time!
- 18 nights hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- 1 night stay overnight on Board in Halong Bay in twin-share cabin.
- 2 nights stay overnight on Sapa Train (Hanoi – Lao Cai - Hanoi)
- Internal flight tickets: Hanoi – Hue, Danang – Nha Trang, Da Lat – Ho Chi Minh City (economy class) Vietnam Airlines including fuel charge & Airport taxes.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Meals specified in tour program .B - Breakfast ,L - Lunch ,D - Dinner
- All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- Boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water Puppet Show & Cyclo Tour in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Approval letter for landing visa to Vietnam: single entry, one month valid
- All taxes & services charge.
- International airfare and airport taxes in Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Kayak, Massage onboard
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods)
- flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations
- any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Prices are per person (US$), based on double occupancy
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays & Fridays from Mid-September to Mid-November.
- Price excludes Personal expenses, gratuities to guides and drivers
- Vietnam & Foreign departure taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are not included (subject to change).
- Holiday surcharges and/or compulsory gala dinners apply between Dec. 23 - Jan. 02 and during period of Lunar New Year.
- Vietnam visa required. Not included in package and can be arranged in two days.
- Prices subject to change without notice
1. In Hanoi : Hanoi Sky Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Private Tour 22 Days
Hanoi Sky Hotel is ideally located in Hanoi’s iconic Old Quarter, close to tourist and cultural attractions as well as the city’s office buildings, making it an ideal location for leisure and business travelers.
With 40 well-appointed rooms including 03 suites with panoramic views and all rooms feature modern amenities including hi-speed Wifi and 32 inch LCD televisions.
2. In Hoi An : Pho Hoi River Side Resort 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Private Tour 22 Days
Pho Hoi Riverside Resort’s location is very convenient. It only takes you a 5 minute-walk to the ancient town.
3. In Hue : Duy Tan Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Private Tour 22 Days
Duy Tan Hotel is located in the center of the poetic city of Hue with 138 three-star rooms. Being well-equipped, Duy Tan Hotel is really a comfortable place for those who comes Hue for a sightseeing, relaxation, or business.
4. In Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon : Sapphier Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Private Tour 22 Days
Decorated in an exquisite and elegant style, Sapphire hotel provides the most conductive spot for you to take a break from your busy days.
5. In Sapa : Royal View Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Private Tour 22 Days
Royal View Sapa Hotel is hotel and tours company based in Sapa with the head office is open 7 days a week and equipped with modern communication system allowing us to respond to all inquiries and bookings within 24 hours.
6. In Dalat : Ngoc Lan Hotel 4 star accommodation for Vietnam Private Tour 22 Days
In the heart of Dalat City, along Nguyen Chi Thanh St and overlooking the scenic Xuan Huong lake. Within walking distance to Dalat Market, shops and other business addresses, it is an ideal hotel for every guest to the charming Dalat City.
7. In Nhatrang : Palm Beach Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Private Tour 22 Days
Nhatrang Beach is one of the most delightful in Vietnam, overlooking the Eastern Sea. A stone’s throw from the beach, Nhatrang is endowed by nature with deep, quiet and warm waters all the year round…
8. Cruise in Halong : Oriental Sails Cruise for Vietnam Private Tour 22 Days
Oriental Sails Halong bay cruise features 16 deluxe cabins of traditional style combined with modern facilities and comfort.