Hightlight:Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta/Can Tho - Da Nang - Hoi An - My Son - Hue - Hanoi - Hoa Lu Tam Coc - Halong Bay
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Arrival
- Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city - Mekong Delta - Can Tho
- Day 3: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh city
- Day 4: Ho Chi Minh city – Da Nang – Hoi An
- Day 5: Hoi An – My Son Tour
- Day 6: Hoi An – Hue Tour
- Day 7: Hue Tour
- Day 8: Hue- Hanoi
- Day 9: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc
- Day 10: Hanoi - Halong
- Day 11: Hanoi - Departure
- Ho Chi Minh City: Still called Saigon, the dynamic heart of Vietnam, the city of crowding, business and also history.
- Mekong Delta/ Can Tho: The typical area of the lowland, we cruise in the floating markets, villages and the small canals to discover life on the river from small rural villages to booming capitals, visiting temples floating markets and much more along the way during your unforgettable Mekong River odyssey.
- Danang: The city is famous by Marble Mountain, China Beach, Cham Museum and My Son Holy Land
- My Son : Holy Land – also called Angkor Wat in Vietnam
- Hoi An : UNESCO World Heritage, the charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on Cua Dai beach and walking around the old streets of Hoi An Town or still call Hoi An Old Quarter
- Hue : The old capital and world cultural heritage site, touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties, this site is also UNESCO World Heritage
- Hanoi: The most beautiful city in all of Asia, along the Red River for a thousand years, nestled along wooded boulevards among the city’s two dozen lakes you will find architectural souvenirs left by all who conquered this great valley, from the Chinese who first came in the last millennium to the French, booted out in our own century.
- Ninh Binh : With Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam where stores one of the most important parts in the history of the nation, the Dinh and Early Le dynasties. Cruise in the famous caves such as: Trang An, Tam Coc, Bich Dong.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city - Arrival ( D )
You are welcomed by our guide at Tan Son Nhat airport and then be transferred to your hotel in the center of city. Half day city tour visit Reunification Palace, War Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral with the passing Ben Thanh market. Dinner & Over night in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city - Mekong Delta - Can Tho ( B/ L )
This Mekong Delta trip provides you a look at varieties of the life and scenery on the Mekong river itself as well as on the bank of the river. Start the trip by a drive to Vinh Long, which on the way is green/yellow rice paddy fields stretching towards the horizon. On arrival, you will embark a boat for cruising the Mekong river with a passing floating Cai Be market. Along the river is more exploring the local life, farmer and handicraft productions. The boat continues toward Can Tho, you will have a chance enjoy sunset on the way to Can Tho. Over night at Can Tho.
Day 3: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh city ( B/L )
The watery world of the Mekong Delta is home to many bustling floating markets. This day we take a boat trip exploring the vibrant floating market of Cai Rang and Phong Dien, whose the trading way is unique; each boat usually sells one particular item, whether it be pumpkins, pineapples, sugar canes. After an impressive boat trip, you are back to Ho Chi Minh city via My Tho with stop over for a visit a Bonsai garden. Over night in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh city – Da Nang – Hoi An ( B/L )
You will take a morning flight to Da Nang airport, then transfer to Hoi an about 35km away. Being the most tiny town of Vietnam, you can finish the visit Hoi an by walk within a half day, but Hoi an previous was an importance port of Vietnam, where Chinese and Japanese traders had come over to trade and live. Over night in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoi An – My Son ( B/L )
Take a private car from Hoi An ancient town to Cham ruins at My Son. On the way back, you will be dropped off at Cao Lau Ferry Boat to get on a boat back to Hoi an - en-route visit Thanh Ha Pottery village & Kim Bong Carpentry village. Return to Hoi an in the afternoon. Over night in Hoi an.
Day 6: Hoi An – Hue ( B/L )
We will transfer to Hue in the morning with a visit to Cham museum on the way. Continue to Hue through Hai Van pass, having a lunch in Lang Co beach. Arrival Hue by noon. Take a short rest before take a visit to the Imperial Citadel of Hue. Over night in Hue.
Day 7: Hue ( B/L )
Being the ancient capital, Hue is surrounded with ancient tombs of the past emperors, and with Orient style – those tombs almost located near the bank of Hue’s river – Perfume river. Take a drive to visit King Minh Mang tomb and King Tu Duc’s tomb. You will embark on the Dragon boat along Perfume river, while cruising enjoy Royal music - World Intangible Heritage, and admire sunset on boat. Overnight in Hue.
Day 8: Hue- Hanoi ( B/L )
Leaving the Imperial city, you will visit our current, but also thousand years Capital. You will have a half day Hanoi city tour to visit the most attractions of Hanoi: Hoan Kiem lake (the lake of the Restored Sword), Old quarter streets, Tran Quoc Pagoda and Quan Thanh Temple. The day end with a traditional cultural show of Vietnam, of course concerning water – Water Puppet show. Over night in Hanoi.
Day 9: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc ( B / L )
From the first day of Union Vietnam to a country, our first King had establish our capital on the bank of Hoang Long river. Go to Hoa Lu, in the morning you will the remaining two temples of Dinh King & Le King. Then in the afternoon, you will reach Tam Coc by a boat ride along the stream flowing through green and lush rice fields dotted with towering mountains as the backdrop. At Tam Coc, there situates the temple built in memory the Tran Dynasty Kings who defeated Kublikhan's army. The bell tower predominantly stands in the front yard. The heroes are worshipped inside the temple. Later on you will return to Hanoi by Vietnam TripAdvisor's car. Over night in Hanoi.
Day 10: Hanoi - Halong ( B / L )
This day, you will visit Halong, a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty on the Ocean. Upon arrival at Halong city, you will embark in the sailing boat cruising round the around islets, caves and grottos on Halong bay. While cruising, enjoy your lunch on board. In the afternoon, take a short excursion visit Sung Sot ('The Cave of Surprise') grotto and short swim (if weather permitted). Drive back to Hanoi & over night in Hanoi.
Day 11: Hanoi - Departure ( B )
- Domestic flights : Ho Chi Minh City - Nha Trang, Nha Trang - Da Nang, Hue – Hanoi (with Vietnam Airlines, economy class)
- Hotel accommodation as specific or similar, based on twin sharing
- Car/mini van and Sapa train tickets (AC comfortable soft sleeper, sharing basic)
- Junk/boat in Ha Long and in Hue
- All entrance fees
- English/ French speaking guide. Other languages can be arranged upon request
- All meals as per program ( B=Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner )
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- International flight and airport tax on departure
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Vietnam Visa - this can be done with our Visa service
- Prices are per person (US$), based on double occupancy
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays & Fridays from Mid-September to Mid-November.
- Price excludes Personal expenses, gratuities to guides and drivers
- Vietnam & Foreign departure taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are not included (subject to change).
- Holiday surcharges and/or compulsory gala dinners apply between Dec. 23 - Jan. 02 and during period of Lunar New Year.
- Vietnam visa required. Not included in package and can be arranged in two days.
- Prices subject to change without notice
Saigon: Signature Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Sightseeing River and Beach Tour 11 Days
Signature Saigon Hotel that is a brand new boutique hotel conveniently located in Ho Chi Minh city downtown and just 100 meters from Ben Thanh Market. We are a 3 star hotel in Saigon which offers 5 star services. This Saigon boutique hotel has 9 floors and consists of 72 elegantly furnished and designed rooms.
Hoi An: Ha An Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Sightseeing River and Beach Tour 11 Days
Take Vietnam Sightseeing River and Beach Tour 11 Days by staying at Ha An hotel with well appointed rooms, decent restaurant and the Ha-An hotel is convenient stay in Hoian. This large and charming garden hotel is set at the eastern edge of Hoi An and has a large, very pleasant garden area in front highlighted by potted orchids.
Hue: Serene Palace Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Sightseeing River and Beach Tour 11 Days
Serene Palace that is a brand new hotel that features luxurious rooms and suites. We offer convenience to our guests by providing modern elevators, restaurants, and other great amenities. Offering fantastic value of money, our hotel is located right in the heart of ancient Hue city , in a lovely and small ,quiet lane, only a few minutes’ walk from the Huong River, and lavishly decorated with modern furniture.
Hanoi: Golden Rice Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Sightseeing River and Beach Tour 11 Days
Golden Rice Hotel that is located in the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter, steps a way from legendary Hoan Kiem lake and major city attractions, with it boutique hotel is perfect for both leisure and business guests.