Highlight: Hanoi - Danang - Hue - Quang Tri - Pleiku - Kom Tum - Qui Nhon - Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (D)
- Day 2: Hanoi– Da Nang (B, L, D)
- Day 3: Da Nang– Hue– Quang Tri (B, L, D)
- Day 4: Quang Tri – HCM trail – Da Nang (B, L, D)
- Day 5: Da Nang– Pleiku (B, L, D)
- Day 6: Pleiku – Kon Tum (B, L, D)
- Day 7: Pleiku – Quy Nhon (B, L, D)
- Day 8: Qui Nhon – Da Nang (B, L, D)
- Day 9: Da Nang – HCMC (B, L, D)
- Day 10: HCMC departure (B)
- Hanoi: Exploring Hanoi – capital of Vietnam.
- Danang: The city is famous by Marble Mountain, China Beach, Cham Museum and My Son Holy Land
- Hue: Touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties
- Quang Tri: Quang Tri is located in Central Vietnam near the crossways between North and South Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand.
- Quy Nhon: Quy Nhon is the capital city of Binh Dinh Province. The city is known to the travellers as having pristine strips of fine sandy beaches.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (D)
Arrival at Noi Bai Airport. Meeting and transfer to hotel. Tour of Hanoi. Dinner and overnight in Hanoi. Visit Hoa Lo Prison "Hilton Hotel", War Museum, Temple of Literature. Dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi– Da Nang (B, L, D)
Breakfast, transfer to Noi Bai Airport for flight to Da Nang. Transfer to hotel, visit former US Consulate, War Museum, luncheon. Afternoon visit Nuoc Man heliport (no picture), Marble Mountain, China Beach, My Khe beach. Dinner and over night in Da Nang.
Day 3: Da Nang– Hue– Quang Tri (B, L, D)
Day 4: Quang Tri – HCM trail – Da Nang (B, L, D)
Breakfast. Proceed northward to Mc Namara's electronic barrier, DMZ, 17th parallel, provisional demarcation line, Hien Luong Bridge, Vinh Moc Tunnels, Con Tien fire-base, Camp Carrol fire-base, Rockpile Marine's look out, Khe Sanh combat base, Ta Con airfield, Ho Chi Minh Trail. Travel southward; Dinner and overnight in Da Nang.
Day 5: Da Nang– Pleiku (B, L, D)
Breakfast, drive to Pleiku, central highland. Stop at Chu Lai base (no picture) of the 1st Marine Division, at An Khe Pass of the 1st Cavalry Division. Dinner and overnight in Pleiku.
Day 6: Pleiku – Kon Tum (B, L, D)
Breakfast. Pleiku to Kontum visit old battles: Darkto, Tan Canh, Ham Rong base, phoenix airfield, Ben Het. Dinner and overnight in Kontum.
Day 7: Pleiku – Quy Nhon (B, L, D)
Breakfast. Drive back to Pleiku and visit Pleime battle of the 4th Infantry Division. Drive to Qui Nhon. Overnight in Qui Nhon.
Day 8: Qui Nhon – Da Nang (B, L, D)
Breakfast, drive to Da Nang visit My Son Village massacre in Quang Ngai. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 9: Da Nang – HCMC (B, L, D)
Breakfast. Transfer to airport for flight to HCMC. Transfer to hotel. Drive to Iron Triangle to Cu Chi Tunnels. Luncheon. Afternoon : visit former US Embassy and Reunification Conference Hall. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 10: HCMC departure (B)
Transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for departure.
- Present of handmade work
- Accommodation based on twin sharing either Standard Class
- Domestic Flight mention in program
- Air Conditioned transportation
- Meals in full board ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner )
- All admission fees
- English speaking guide
- Single person surcharge
- Personal expenditures
- International air ticket and airport tax
- Tourist insurance
In Hanoi : Hanoi Sky Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Veteran Tour 10 Days
Hanoi Sky Hotel is ideally located in Hanoi’s iconic Old Quarter, close to tourist and cultural attractions as well as the city’s office buildings, making it an ideal location for leisure and business travelers.
In Danang : Saigon Tourane Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Veteran Tour 10 Days
Saigontourane Hotel is located right in the city center, overlooking the romantic Han river, Saigontourane hotel is a reliable place of discerning travellers for travel, business and trade, … in DaNang city.
In Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon : Sapphier Hotel 3 star accommodation for Vietnam Veteran Tour 10 Days
Decorated in an exquisite and elegant style, Sapphire hotel provides the most conductive spot for you to take a break from your busy days. International cuisine let our esteemed guests savor our food integrated with art, leaving you with an unforgettable experience. The hotel is also equipped with a Business center at the lobby, as well as a Fitness center provided for resident guests at no extra cost.
Being conveniently located in the center of City, you just step through our doors to downtown City’s pedestrian mall to enjoy many options, including great sidewalk cafes, unique shopping, bar, gourmet dining and amazing entertainment. Two years consecutively 2011&2012, the Sapphire hotel received the award of the Top ten 3 Star Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City; therefore definitely you will be satisfied staying with us!
When you stay in this hotel, it is easier to walk or catch taxi very fast from this hotel to Ben Thanh Market the biggest market in Ho Chi Minh City.