Highlight: Hanoi - Halong - Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Mui Ne - My Tho - Mekong Delta/ Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi (D)
- Day 2: Hanoi (B/L/D)
- Day 3: Hanoi - Halong (B/L/D)
- Day 4: Halong - Hanoi - Hue (B/L)
- Day 6: Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An (B/L/D)
- Day 7: Wedding in Hoi An (B/L/D)
- Day 8: Hoi An - Da Nang - Nha Trang (B/L/D)
- Day 9: Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Mui Ne (B/L/D)
- Day 10: Mui Ne Beach (B)
- Day 11: Mui Ne Beach (B)
- Day 12: Half Day City Tour - Cu Chi (B/L/D)
- Day 13: My Tho - Mekong Delta (B/L/D)
- Day 14: Departure (B)
- Hanoi: Hanoi is the convergence of thousand years of history through many dynasties till French colonized stage then American’s until now. With many lakes, temples, pagodas, special foods and other places for sight-seeing such as schools of different architecture like classic French style to typical Chinese and Vietnamese architecture that have been built throughout the years.
- Halong Bay: Gives tourists a view of what grandeur that Nature can do. Explore the famous caves, a ride of kayak, with beach lover simply enjoy on the two biggest islands in Halong Bay is Cat Ba and Tuan Chau.
- Hue: the ancient imperial capital of Nguyen Dynasty, where it was modeled after Beijing’s very own Forbidden City, bears many cultural heritages such as temples, moats, walls, gates, galleries, museums, palaces and royal tombs.
- Danang: People who enjoy the outdoors and beaches will adore Da Nang.
- Hoi An: Quite simply, because it’s beautiful. An attractive, well-preserved old town with a great beach just down the road is always going to be a winning combination, and the tailors and silk merchants are also a big draw.
- Nha Trang: A beautiful bay, distant islands dotting the horizon, miles of white sand beaches and a ring of mountains protecting it’s city has made Nha Trang a tourist magnet, and rightfully so.
- Mui Ne/Phan Thiet: meaning “sheltered peninsula”, is an idyllic, laid-back beach town featuring all, palm trees, white sand beaches and great seafood.
- Cu Chi Tunnels: truly comprehend the horrors of wars and the reality of life in very small tunnels.
- Mekong Delta/ My Tho & Ben Tre: Touring the orchards, paddy fields and rowing on a small wooden boat in swamplands of the Mekong Delta.
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi (D) Upon arrival at Noi Bai airport, our guide will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi Centre for hotel check in. Afternoon, strolling in the colonial quarter. Dinner at restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi (B/L/D) Hanoi city tour: the Sword Lake, Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda by the West Lake. In the afternoon, visit ethnology museum, walk around the 36 old quarter streets. In the evening, watch a performance of the water puppet show and dinner at restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong (B/L/D) After breakfast, drive to Halong. 12: 30 Board Anh Duong Junk, check-in registration 13: 00 Have lunch with welcome wine. 13: 30 A fantastic cruise in Ha Long bay to visit Thien Cung cave, Dau Go cave, round over Tuan Chau island, Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi island, Dog island, Sail island and a swim at Titov beach. Enjoy dinner on board while watching sunset. Fishing with seine, drinking Vietnamese wine, and spending a romantic night on junk.
Day 4: Halong - Hanoi - Hue (B/L) A new day wakes you up with joys and emotions in an early morning for watching sunrise on sea. A morning cruise to visit Man’s head island, Tortoise island, Bai Tu Long bay, Toad island, Bai Tho mountain. Return to Halong city. After lunch, driving back to Hanoi. Transfer to the airport to take flight for Hue. Pick up and transfer to hotel. Night in Hue.
Day 5: Hue (B/L/D) AM: take a dragon boat cruise down the Perfume River visiting Thien Mu pagoda and Minh Mang tomb. Afternoon, enjoy a guided tour to visit the Citadel containing the Imperial city and the Forbidden Purple city. Visit the Dong Ba market. Dinner at a Garden restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hue.
Day 6: Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An (B/L/D) After breakfast, drive to Hoi An, a historic old Quarter. On the way to Hoi An stop over at Lang Co, a beautiful beach and Hai Van Pass. Visit Marble Mountain in Da Nang. Proceed to Hoi An. Check into hotel. Afternoon, visit Hoi An: Phuc Kien Pagoda, Hoi An Museum, Japanese Covered Bridge, Tan Ky Old house, Assembly Hall of Cantonese Chinese Congregation. Cruise on the Thu Bon River before the sunset. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7: Wedding in Hoi An (B/L/D) AM: WEDDING CEREMONY PROGRAM + 10: 00 Departure from River and Beach hotel to Hoi An downtown. + 10: 15 The Bride and Groom in the traditional dresses will go in two rows with the 6 offerings: Tea, areca nuts, 2 bottles of rice vodka, wedding sweet cake, fruits: 5 different kinds. 8 children will bring the boxes of the offerings and the umbrellas. The children will wear the traditional dresses. + 10: 45 Ritual activities at the LE NGHIA Commune House (64 Tran Phu, str, Hoi An). The bride and groom will pray and do the traditional rituals at the Chinese commune house. Some photos will be taken. + 11: 45 – 12.15 The Bride and Groom will proceed to the harbor with the two rows of the family and friends. Everybody get on board of three boats to go to hotel (It takes 1 and half hours to get to hotel). There is the service of snacks, fruit juices and soft drink on board). PM: free time for relaxation at Cua Dai beach.
DINNER PARTY + 17: 00 The Bride and Groom will exchange rings at the beach front. + 18: 00 Dinner starts. The delegation arrives to hotel where the special seafood buffet will be set up with the special decoration around the poolside. At the poolside the hotel staff will prepare the followings services Cocktail station Well decorated stage with the names of bride and groom on the backdrop and the happy wedding wishes.
Flowers everywhere on the tables and on the stage. Lanterns on the swimming pool MC who will introduce the program of the wedding. + 21: 00 Closing the wedding party. Night at hotel.
Day 8: Hoi An - Da Nang - Nha Trang (B/L/D) Am: free time until transfer from Hoi An to Da Nang airport for flight to Nha Trang (14: 10 - 15: 30), the guide will welcome you and escort you to the hotel. The rest of the day is open for free sun bathing at Nha Trang beach. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 9: Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Mui Ne (B/L/D) 08: 00: starting boat trip to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium and Hon Tam Island. Bathing at the beach on island. PM: Departure for Phan Thiet and across shrimp breeding fields. Phan Thiet is well-known for its white sand beaches with many mountains and forests. arrive in Mui Ne and then leisure. Overnight at a resort.
Day 10: Mui Ne Beach (B) Enjoy the beach at sunrise. Visit the famous moving sand-hill of Phan Thiet. Night at the resort.
Day 11: Mui Ne Beach (B) Enjoy the beach at sunrise. Visit the famous moving sand-hill of Phan Thiet. Night at the resort.
Day 12: Half Day City Tour - Cu Chi (B/L/D) AM: Transfer to Ho Chi Minh City. PM: Explore the city: Post office, Cathedral, History museum and Cholon China Town. Dinner on boat to cruise along Saigon river to see Ho Chi Minh City by night. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: My Tho - Mekong Delta (B/L/D) AM: Leave for My Tho town of Tien Giang province (The first province in the Mekong Delta - about 75km from Ho Chi Minh City). Boat trip on Mekong river to visit the fruit gardens and peasants' houses on a islet. Lunch at a typical restaurant in Mekong Delta. PM: Return to Ho Chi Minh city. Night at hotel.
Day 14: Departure (B) Free until transfer to airport for departure to your destination. End tour.
Full transportation by private car or bus as tour program indicated
Meals as indicated in the program (B - Breakfast; L - Lunch; D - Dinner)
Domestic flights: Hanoi – Hue, Da Nang - Nha Trang
English - speaking guide
Private Boat trip in Halong Bay, Perfume River, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Tien Giang river in My Tho.
Twin-share accommodation with daily breakfast at hotel
For wedding:Included offerings: areca nuts, 2 bottles of rice vodka, wedding sweet cake, 5 kinds of different fruits and 8 children will wear traditional dresses to bring the boxes of the offerings and umbrellas.
Cocktail snack on Boat (after finishing the ritual activities)
Weddingdinner party (SEAFOOD SET MENU)
International airport tax in Hanoi at USD 14.00 nett per person
International airfares to/from Vietnam
Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc.
Visa to Vietnam.
Hanoi: Hanoi Sky Hotel 3 star accommodation for Wedding and Honeymoon 14 Days
Hanoi Sky Hotel is ideally located in Hanoi’s iconic Old Quarter, close to tourist and cultural attractions as well as the city’s office buildings, making it an ideal location for leisure and business travelers.
Halong Bay: Huong Hai Junk for Wedding and Honeymoon 14 Days
Huong Hai Junks is the brand name of a group of 3 STAR traditional wooden ship with the number of carbin varies from 5 to 9, which is suitable for a small group who enjoy the private and peaceful moment in Halong Bay, Vietnam.
Hue: Duy Tan Hotel 3 star accommodation for Wedding and Honeymoon 14 Days
Duy Tan Hotel is located in the center of the poetic city of Hue with 138 three-star rooms. Being well-equipped, Duy Tan Hotel is really a comfortable place for those who comes Hue for a sightseeing, relaxation, or business.
Hoian: Pho Hoi Riverside Resort 3 star accommodation for Wedding and Honeymoon 14 Days
Pho Hoi Riverside Resort’s location is very convenient. It only takes you a 5 minute-walk to the ancient town – the World Cultural Heritage, Hoi An market, post office, bank, beauty spots.
Nha Trang: Asia Paraside Hotel 3 star accommodation for Wedding and Honeymoon 14 Days
Asia Paradise Hotel is rated as one of the best 3 star hotels in Nha Trang to accommodate you with the comforts and luxuries as of a 4 star boutique hotel at an affordable price .
Saigon: Sapphire Hotel 3 star accommodation for Wedding and Honeymoon 14 Days
Decorated in an exquisite and elegant style, Sapphire hotel provides the most conductive spot for you to take a break from your busy days.