Ba Ra cable car to boost tourism
A new cable car system in the southern province of Binh Phuoc will highlight its tourism potential and attract investor interest in eco-tourism projects, local officials said.
Construction of the cable car system at the Ba Ra telpher system within the Ba Ra – Thac Mo eco-tourism zone in Phuoc
Long District, began in June 2008 and was completed in two years.
With a total investment capital of VND76.7 billion (USD4.1 million), the system has 19 pillars and 32 cabins. The equipment is imported from Germany, France, Italy and Sweden.
The cable car system will transport visitors over a distance of almost 2.1km in just 15 minutes.
The province has said it will soon restore and complete remaining works of Ba Ra – Thac Mo eco-tourism zone to meet the increasing demands of local people.
- Cliff climbs add adventure to Dalat tour
- 11 – year – old interpreter
- Island development lures projects
- Tourists may trek to craft villages
- From Hue, a new tour to Tam Giang
- Central city to host international martial arts festival
- Golden age dawns for Vietnam’s two and three star hotels
- Rang bua cake – specialty of Hung Yen
- Tourism complex to cost $4.5 bil
- Far and away – Vietnam travel guide & information
- Elite Hanoi hotels reduce rack rates
- Poland helps conserve Hue’s historical stele
- War Remnants Museum ranked in the top 10 Most Popular Tourist Attractions
- More Vietnamese tourists return to Thailand
- Package tours are short on originality
- Museum exhibition recreates war life on the HCM Trail
- MICE tourists returning to HCM City
- ‘Hangin’ in Hanoi
- Son La Travel Guide & Information
- Binh Thuan to organize international yacht festival in October